BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
emma s.
I love this scent I have it in body spray also. This is my favorite scent ever it reminds me of home and warmth during cold times. I got this during the sale and as soon as I got home I put it on it worked so well. It moisturizes really well and leaves a strong but pleasant scent of Cashmere! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Body Lotion
Diana P.
Like with most of Bath and Body works products, I fell in love with this one since the first time I tried. This lotion smells delightful and is ever so soft on your skin. Yes, it also gives you a nice and natural glow. Love it!
Taylor H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my signature scent!!! I picked this up during the SAS and absolutely fell in love with it! It’s only around during sales which is a bummer. It smells like peaches and cream and vanilla. The smell lingers for a long time and doesn’t carry the weird alcohol smell that a lot of the B&BW body sprays do. I really hope they bring this scent back! 10/10! ✨
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Honestly, anything from bath and body works makes great gifts. My favorite item to gift are the lotions. There's so many options and have amazing deals. The best part is that they have testers too so if you know who likes what scent you wont have to just guess by the name. I love giving my friends lotion from here. I also love receiving them too😂 This year they're giving out little bags to individually wrap whatever you buy for free along with ribbon to tie it. I've also seen litrle santa hats for $1 to put on the cap, its so cute!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Got this as a baby shower treat to myself and my boyfriend just loves the way it makes me smell. The scent last about 6 hours and it's very powerful , I mean you can smell it up a stairwell depending on how much you have on. I apply twice a day (not recommended for overly dried out skin). More or less I use it because it smells great and feel good. Doesn't leave a slinky layer on top of your skin either.
Megan M.
I really like this scent but my boyfriend doesn’t so I tend not to want to use it. The formula is versatile for summer and winter months and the packaging is cute. It applies really smoothly and leaves your skin soft and moisturized!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
The wrapper/packaging on the bottle is beautiful... I love the scent, it smells like a little bit of vanilla and cashmere!! It’s not that expensive and it lathers on super easy. It has aloe and smooth oils in it! (Highly recommend)
Amber G.
Canton, MS
I love this scent. It smells soo good. It smells like feminine. It's a sweet, floral scent. I love it. I can't stop smelling it when I put it on. It's fantastic! My grandmother even loves it, and she doesn't care for sweet scents. It's a subtle sweet vanilla scent, with floral notes. It's a must have scent. In addition, the scent lasts for a long time, which I love. I love how long this scent lasts, because it means it's a good lotion.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I got this one on sale online so I didn’t get to smell it before I bought it and when I had received it I did not like it at all the smell is wayyyyy to strong and kinda smells like and older lady scent, I didn’t wear or use it once.
Brynn P.
Wenatchee
This is by far my favorite smell out of all the bath and body works fragrances! The shea definitely helps keep your hands nice and moisturized and I will apply about 2-3 times a day. I get compliments all the time about the fragrance smell!
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works