BY BATH & BODY WORKS #25 in Lotion

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works4 Answers
Taylor H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my signature scent!!! I picked this up during the SAS and absolutely fell in love with it! It’s only around during sales which is a bummer. It smells like peaches and cream and vanilla. The smell lingers for a long time and doesn’t carry the weird alcohol smell that a lot of the B&BW body sprays do. I really hope they bring this scent back! 10/10! ✨
❤Angie I.
Milpitas, CA
Honestly, anything from bath and body works makes great gifts. My favorite item to gift are the lotions. There's so many options and have amazing deals. The best part is that they have testers too so if you know who likes what scent you wont have to just guess by the name. I love giving my friends lotion from here. I also love receiving them too😂 This year they're giving out little bags to individually wrap whatever you buy for free along with ribbon to tie it. I've also seen litrle santa hats for $1 to put on the cap, its so cute!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Got this as a baby shower treat to myself and my boyfriend just loves the way it makes me smell. The scent last about 6 hours and it's very powerful , I mean you can smell it up a stairwell depending on how much you have on. I apply twice a day (not recommended for overly dried out skin). More or less I use it because it smells great and feel good. Doesn't leave a slinky layer on top of your skin either.
Megan M.
I really like this scent but my boyfriend doesn’t so I tend not to want to use it. The formula is versatile for summer and winter months and the packaging is cute. It applies really smoothly and leaves your skin soft and moisturized!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
The wrapper/packaging on the bottle is beautiful... I love the scent, it smells like a little bit of vanilla and cashmere!! It’s not that expensive and it lathers on super easy. It has aloe and smooth oils in it! (Highly recommend)
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this scent. It smells soo good. It smells like feminine. It's a sweet, floral scent. I love it. I can't stop smelling it when I put it on. It's fantastic! My grandmother even loves it, and she doesn't care for sweet scents. It's a subtle sweet vanilla scent, with floral notes. It's a must have scent. In addition, the scent lasts for a long time, which I love. I love how long this scent lasts, because it means it's a good lotion.
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
Cashmere Glow captures the essence of fall. It has a very warm scent. I smell peach, vanilla and musk. But it's definitely not a juicy fruity peach scent. It's more of a deep, gourmand, seductive scent. The smell kind of reminds me of a freshly baked peach cobbler. Cashmere Glow is a cuddly fragrance that's perfect for cool weather. And it's very mature. It is a little strong but that won't stop me from repurchasing.
Brynn P.
Wenatchee
This is by far my favorite smell out of all the bath and body works fragrances! The shea definitely helps keep your hands nice and moisturized and I will apply about 2-3 times a day. I get compliments all the time about the fragrance smell!
Orlyxander F.
this cream is an excellent option to give this Christmas, it is super moisturizing and the smell stays in the body for hours, compared with creams like the nivea is much better in terms of quality and aroma, I use this cream daily along with the shower gel
B!B! B.
Elmont
Got this as a gift from my sister and fell in love with it, the scent is so rich and fresh, I get compliments on this every time i use it.... Hubby loved it so much I had to get the lotion, shower gel and body mist during the last annual sale. Definitely recommend this
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works