BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Taylor H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my signature scent!!! I picked this up during the SAS and absolutely fell in love with it! It’s only around during sales which is a bummer. It smells like peaches and cream and vanilla. The smell lingers for a long time and doesn’t carry the weird alcohol smell that a lot of the B&BW body sprays do. I really hope they bring this scent back! 10/10! ✨
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Honestly, anything from bath and body works makes great gifts. My favorite item to gift are the lotions. There's so many options and have amazing deals. The best part is that they have testers too so if you know who likes what scent you wont have to just guess by the name. I love giving my friends lotion from here. I also love receiving them too😂 This year they're giving out little bags to individually wrap whatever you buy for free along with ribbon to tie it. I've also seen litrle santa hats for $1 to put on the cap, its so cute!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Got this as a baby shower treat to myself and my boyfriend just loves the way it makes me smell. The scent last about 6 hours and it's very powerful , I mean you can smell it up a stairwell depending on how much you have on. I apply twice a day (not recommended for overly dried out skin). More or less I use it because it smells great and feel good. Doesn't leave a slinky layer on top of your skin either.
Megan M.
I really like this scent but my boyfriend doesn’t so I tend not to want to use it. The formula is versatile for summer and winter months and the packaging is cute. It applies really smoothly and leaves your skin soft and moisturized!
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I got this one on sale online so I didn’t get to smell it before I bought it and when I had received it I did not like it at all the smell is wayyyyy to strong and kinda smells like and older lady scent, I didn’t wear or use it once.
Stacey O.
Montgomery, AL
These lotions are my go to! I love them so much. The smell is amazing and I always get compliments on how I smell. Also, the lotion does a good job when you are chapped. I love this store because they have great deals all year round!
Brynn P.
Wenatchee
This is by far my favorite smell out of all the bath and body works fragrances! The shea definitely helps keep your hands nice and moisturized and I will apply about 2-3 times a day. I get compliments all the time about the fragrance smell!
Orlyxander F.
this cream is an excellent option to give this Christmas, it is super moisturizing and the smell stays in the body for hours, compared with creams like the nivea is much better in terms of quality and aroma, I use this cream daily along with the shower gel
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This smells and feels great! Great price! I love their products but this is my favorite for lotion! Will definitely purchase this again and I would recommend this also! I always keep an extra on hand!
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
Bath and Body works never fails to disappoint me. I am always fully satisfied. This product is so worth the buy because not only does it smell good the scent lasts a very long while. I would definitely purchase this product again. I love my B&BW
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon