Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Shea Cashmere Hand Cream uploaded by Storm B.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Shea Cashmere Hand Cream uploaded by Analleli L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Carried Away Signature Collection Shea Cashmere Hand Cream is a non-greasy, quick-absorbing hand cream formulated with African Shea Butter and Mongolian Cashmere Extract which leave your hands silky smooth, soft, nourished, deeply hydrated and delicately fragranced with Carried Away, a whimsical blend of lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet. Not tested on animals.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Shea Cashmere Hand Cream
  • "The shea collection is the best lotion in my opinion next to its aromatherapy. Its definitely moisturizing and long lasting. The scent is just right as opposed to the other lotions that make me a little quezy( & this is comig from a bndb queen) deff love to have this as my go to in purse,diaper bag, whatever. " in 3 reviews
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is a great lotion to keep in your purse; it is small and the product is thicker than a regular lotion (more like a body cream) which I love! It has a great floral scent, and I would totally repurchase. I actually got the perfume, lotion, and shower gel set in this scent to give to my grandmother on her birthday this year.
Alejandra C.
Love the smell! Never overpowering! Always lasts quite a while too! Leaves me feeling super moisturizer for a couple of hours even after I wash my hands! It's super convenient and I would definitely repurchase!
Kassie O.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Shea cashmere hand cream is the best. I love the smell and the way that it makes my hands smell after I use it. The smell and the soft cashmere feel lasts and lasts. I use it before I go to bed. I have bought it again and again
Jordan P.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone. I use this product everyday and it is life changing. It lasted me such a long time and makes my skin so soft and smooth. I smells totally delicious. I would for sure buy it again.
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
I love the design i always go by smell and a cute design tbh lol i really love this product it smell really good and it keep my skin soft and moisturized... Must try...
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I love this product. I have severely dry skin. The shea butter soothes my hands so much. It's nice to use this after hand washing my dishes. B&BW never fails me.
Catt M.
LAMAR, CO
Working in healthcare, my hands always get so dry and cracked. This product heals and nourishes my hands without being too greasy. Plus it smells amazing !!! Love it.
Ashley W.
I have a bottle of this hand cream on my desk at school. The scent and moisturizing appeal to me, but my high schoolers are always asking to use it too!
Haley K.
Macon, GA
I love this lotion. The smell is great and it lasts throughout the day. It is kinda sticky but overall it's a good lotion and at a good price!