BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Carried Away lotion has a spirited scent of raspberries, jasmine and whipped vanilla, inspired by the way true love sweeps you off your feet. It is infused with Shea Butter and exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, leaving the skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and conditioning Vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion
  • "IT smells ABSOLUTELY amazing it's probably one of my favorite scents!! Sadly it has been discontinued for my local store so I have to purchase it online. I would recommend getting the body butter/cream because they are way more moisturizing but I love using this as a light all-over body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing!" in 13 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was always such a huge fan of Bath and body works growing up and I still am now. I don’t have as much of their products now but I used to have so many lotions, shower gels, body mists and candles. We would always hit the sales and buy so much stuff. This scent was one of my all time favorites when I was growing up. It smells so freaking amazing I loveeee it! It brings back so many memories from my childhood. I carried the lotion in my purse everywhere with me. I love love love this product & recommend it to all!
Ashtyn M.
I have the miniature version of this from bath and body works, but it’s lasted me a super long time. Bath and body works products always keep my skin super moisturized and I love their products. Carried Away has a great scent that isn’t too strong. I would recommend it to anyone who wants nice, cheap lotion :)
Natalie C.
This is one of my favorite scents! It is fruity yet flowery and springy and everything you would want to wear to remind you of spring! It is not too pungent and does not overpower but it does last a while through out the day
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I love bath & body works this lotion to me is really simple because of the flower sent and lasts all day which I love. I use it quit often rotating it with other bath & body works products. I would recommend this to anyone who loves flowers.
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un product para humectar nuestro cuerpo. Con respecto a su fragancia es buena pero no es la mejor del mercado, el lado positivo es que tiene una gran duración en tus manos o cuerpos.
Mariela H.
I recently received this lotion as a gift and it smells amazing. I was surprised I had never picked this lotion up myself. It leaves me smooth and smelling good. I will personally repurchase this lotion once I am done with it. The lotion does not irritate the skin in any way.
Adilenne P.
Wilmington
I can truly rate this lotion like a 10 if I had too, but other than that this my favorite lotion since when I started high school.... I was introduced by it from a family member ... I would buy 2 or 3 times
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Carried Away is such an amazing and sweet smell! I use it 3-5 times a week and I’m almost done my bottle of lotion. There’s really nothing bad about it. The scent is wonderful, it’s long lasting, it isn’t expensive! Next time I’m near the mall I’m stopping by to pick up some more Carried Away body lotion!
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion smells amazing!! Not to mention it does an awesome job with moisturizing my skin. I work in the medical field and my hands get very dry from constantly washing them. A little bit of this lotion really goes a long way!
Cheyenne P.
The Carried away lotion has a nice color and a refreshing smell and how it's smoothly applies to your skin without leave your skin being oily at all. I love the brand bath and body works and I will be buying it again soon
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???

back