BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Carried Away lotion has a spirited scent of raspberries, jasmine and whipped vanilla, inspired by the way true love sweeps you off your feet. It is infused with Shea Butter and exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, leaving the skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and conditioning Vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion ? Is this lotion overly perfumed? Have tried other bath and body works lotions and broke out into a rash with lotions that have too much perfume in it.
Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about buying something with either a neutral smell or a very good fragrance.
When do they keep these in stock? I'm running out and need more please help!!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...would recommend getting the body butter/cream because they are way more moisturizing but I love using this as a light all-over body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing!in reviews
Liz V.
I always buy this product. the smell is amazing and long lasting. its the cherry on top of a great smell. it's not too sweet smelling, nor is it too strong. it's just right.
Kelly S.
Surprise
I think all I have to,say is bath and body, the company speaks for itself. This is the only store I can buy shower gel at that doesn't break my sensitive skin out. Love to shave with it.
Sally V.
Okmulgee, OK
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. The scent lasts all day. I have stockpile of this one.
rawaa A.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion uploaded by rawaa A.
I have tried many special products to take care of the body and I did not get the result as I got it from Bath and Body Products it is wonderful it deserves a hundred stars, it smells refreshing and delicate on the skin
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Carried Away Body Lotion uploaded by Angel H.
This is by far my favorite smell for the holidays. It's sweet and fresh amdnitsngreat for being around family or going out! It always leaves my skin super soft without a greasy feeling.
Lark A.
Xenia, OH
I love this stuff.!! Smells wonderful and leaves skin so soft. I use it all the time. I usually use it before going out or showering. Love the smell
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is seriously the best scent ever! I can't believe that they discontinued this but I still buy it during their special sales. The scent is so wonderful!
Maliha C.
My best body lotion is from bbw, i love shopping for these lotions, very gentle and fresh smelling, it is just perfect for summers, i use it very often like almost everyday, it last long and goes on a long way, yes i would buy again. thank you bbw.
Jackeline  P.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all the bath & body works lotions the smells its so nice it last some hours on your skin very hydrating. I always use it after i take a shower everyday and after i wash my hands. The scent its so nice i always recommend this lotions to all my family
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells very flowery and almost overpowering. Has a lot of fragrances in it that aren’t good for the body. Doesn’t moisturize skin very much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SHELBY M.