Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion uploaded by Andrea H.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion uploaded by Madison M.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion uploaded by Madison M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Enjoy a sparkling getaway to the blissful, sundrenched beaches of southern Italy with fresh citrus, juicy nectarine and orange flower immersed in an exclusive hydrating formula. Skin-softening Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E deliver all-day moisture, for the perfect everyday lotion.

dottie H.
Signature collection body lotion made with vitamin e, jojoba & shea butter! This formula melts into your skin for amazing hydration all day and all night! Grapefruits and nectarine scents as well as coconut and whipped vanilla.
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This scent is absolutely heavenly! I really wish they hadn't discontinued it. It gives off summer vibes without coconut. I feel so fresh when I wear it. I have the body mist as well. It's a unicorn scent that I'll hold onto as long as I can!
Madison M.
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells amazing and makes your skin feel really smooth!! It's definitely one of the best lotions I've bought in a while! This is my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again!
Denise G.
The lotion's aroma falls between both a clean and sweet scent. It moisturizes skin pretty well without the feeling of stickiness on my hands that other lotions sometimes leave. The packaging is also very practical because the smaller size of the bottle allows me to throw it into any bag and take it on-the-go with ease.
Kristy B.
Iowa, LA
This is my absolute favorite scent from B&BW! I can only get it at certain times and I hate that. The scent is fresh and clean smelling. It is pricey like most things there but it is worth the extra.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Love this lotion I use in as a body lotion and it smells super good its not to expensive and you can always find good deals on them
Naila G.
Smells great, but burns any cuts I may have. I would recommend it eventhough I don't use lotion that much.

Amazon