Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, our Signature Triple Moisture Body Cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. Our non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.

Buy on Amazon
  • "So moisturizing! Love the scent and it's good value for the price! Love it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body creams! they always keep my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. I use it every time after i shower because of my dry skin. Usually not very pricey, around $15 I wanna say for a good sized bottle. I would absolutely recommend!!" in 3 reviews
Kelsey H.
I'm the first to review ?! Okay ;)
Well this scent is my all time favorite. I use this for probably 5 years and I don't use anything else. I'm sad it's discontinued but you can always order it online. I hope it never goes away cause I love this scent !!!
Jennifer W.
Butterfly Flower has always been my favorite Bath and Body Works scent, and the light floral smell of this cream can't be beat, especially at a fairly reasonable price. Despite the great smell, this lotion doesn't moisturize really well and I have to use a lot of it in order to get the same feeling I'd get with just a little of a product from Eucerin, Aveeno, or Nivea. It's a good item if you want a little extra softness and a nice scent, but not the perfect lotion by any means.
Cristina C.
I am a huge fan of bath and body works mostly because they have great products at a great price and you always get a ton of product. The butterfly flower is one of my favorites. Its perfect for summer because it has a fresh scent but it is not overpowering. The body cream is the same great formula, very thick and moisturizing. I am not sure if this scent is still carried by the brand though.
Kayla A.
Bowling Green, KY
This is by far my favorite scent at Bath and Body works! I always go looking for it. It's a nice scent and I like how it smells as both a spray and lotion! It reminds my of spring and the moisturizing body cream keeps my skin soft and smelling good. 100% recommend
Renee C.
Glendale , Ny
My first experience with Triple Moisture Body Cram from Bath Body Works was 3 years ago. I have a very bad cracked feet. And I bought this product without knowing that my feet will healed only for 3 days. Since then, I always use this product for my skin.
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
First and foremost, the smell! It smells so good it makes you want to use more just to boost the fragrance. All Bath and body Works body creams always hydrate, apply smooth and don't leave a sticky film that other locations tend to leave. I am a fan of both the delish smell and the base product.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
I like this lotion bc it gives you a lot of moisture and it is a thicker formula. It's a fragrance lotion that doesn't irritate the skin horribly. The big downside is that the smell is overwhelming though, to the point that I get headaches.
Becca C.
I've been using the Butterfly Flower scent since 5th grade when I had an obsession with their mini hand sanitizers. I'm still not entirely sure what exactly a butterfly flower smells like, but apparently it's something like this. Smells real nice.
Chrystal J.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love the smell of all the products in this scent. You can smell it long after you put it on. Especially when you layer it with other products from the same scent. Keeps your skin very soft and supple. And did i mention it smells absolutely devine!!
Faythe W.
Strongsville, OH
This product is great! It has everything I was looking for! The scent is great! It smells just like a flower. I use it every day to every other day. I normally buy it at my local bath and body works. I would totally recommend it is a great product!