Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, our Signature Triple Moisture Body Cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. Our non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.

Buy on Amazon
  • "So moisturizing! Love the scent and it's good value for the price! Love it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body creams! they always keep my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. I use it every time after i shower because of my dry skin. Usually not very pricey, around $15 I wanna say for a good sized bottle. I would absolutely recommend!!" in 3 reviews
Great moisture, fantastic smell. Bath and body works always does a great job with their scents.
Ashley O.
Gary, IN
This scent smells sooo go.. It's defiantly one of my favorites.. Such a like floral scent.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
Smells gear keeps u moisturized! Great on tough elbows. Long lasting fragrance!
Victoria B.
Allen, TX
So moisturizing! Love the scent and it's good value for the price! Love it!
Meg I.
Pros: the product doesn't leave greasy residue, it feels great and smells great.
Cons: I find it is a little expensive, it's out of my price range on a normal day and I have to use it sparingly.

Not really worth the money, not sure if I'd buy it again but definitely use it whenever I get it as a gift.
Emily B.
Pickerington, OH
Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
I have been using the bath and body works triple moisture moisturizer for years. All of the scents smell divine and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.
sierra w.
greenville, kentucky
I am in love with this body lotion. It goes on so smooth and I love the way it makes my body feel after I used it. It smells amazing as well.