Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, our Signature Triple Moisture Body Cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. Our non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.

• "So moisturizing! Love the scent and it's good value for the price! Love it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body creams! they always keep my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. I use it every time after i shower because of my dry skin. Usually not very pricey, around $15 I wanna say for a good sized bottle. I would absolutely recommend!!" in 3 reviews
helana s.
Bayonne, NJ
Bath and body works's body cream is a lot thicker and lasts a lot longer than their lotions. It does not get sticky at all and glides on very smooth. It lasts a couple hours and leaves a great scent. It could get pricey but does go on sale often in which I can stock up.
Victoria E.
Port Elizabeth, NJ
Triple moisture body cream definitely does the j B. No matter the state of my skin 2 days of using this cream and it's back to smooth and silky in no time! Great for dry and damaged skin.
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
Love all of bath and body works lotions, the cream is awesome , it really soaks in and keeps my skin moisturized all day long, the fragrance lasts all day as well
Heather W.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love the triple moisture cream! It's so rich and leaves my skin feeling so nice and smooth after a shower. I love the smell, and using it after the Butterfly flower soap means I smell like that all day. I would absolutely buy it again.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Love the thickness of this lotion it lathers your skin and keeps you nice and smooth all day the scent I'm not to found of but they have many others to choose from
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
I'm rating this a 5 because I can't rate it a 10! I love this lotion. I even bought the body spray because it smells so great. I use this lotion every morning and every night. I constantly get told how soft and beautiful my skin is.
Lizzie O.
Rocklin, CA
Really great product for dry skin, however for me, who only requires only a little bit more moisture this product feels very heavy on my skin. The moisture doesn't seep into my skin and it feels like a heavy mask all over the body.
Amanda B.
Berea, KY
I liked how this lotion kept my hands soft and moisturized. I like the smell of the Butterfly Flower but would probably choose another scent next time. I prefer a lotion that will keep its scent a little longer than this one.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
Love any cream from bath and body works! They are thick like a Shea butter but NOT greasy! Very enjoyable and millions of scents to choose from, which all are appealing!
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
There scented lotions do moisturize your hands but it's definitely not lasting. You have to keep reapplying several times a day to feel your hands smooth. If not, they will begin to crack again.

back