Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Shower Gel uploaded by Beth S.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Shower Gel uploaded by April B.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Shower Gel uploaded by Stacey H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A vibrant fragrance inspired by the natural elegance & playful femininity of a butterfly garden in full bloom

Key notes: Mouthwatering Tangerine, White Orchid, Spring Lilacs, Mimosa Petals, Creamy Coconut Milk

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Shower Gel
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
I love Bath and Body but this Body wash isn’t the best for my skin. It smells great and it’s very smooth, but I wouldn’t really recommend it. It wasn’t long lasting for me personally.
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
This is one of those scents that captures your heart in the store but becomes middle annoying 3 months later. I love the scent itself-- very clean, crisp and rather perfume like, but it can become a bit much if you're trying to pair it with an actual perfume right after your shower.
Michelle P.
PLANTATION, FL
I really love this scent. Its floral and also Fresh. This scent usually goes on sale too during some of the annual and semi annual sales. During that time its 3.50. I will only buy it onsale, and when I do I stock up. Make great stocking stuffers too for the holiday!
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Karissa P.
Butterfly flower is a great scent that is very floral. It smells very classy to me. It is rather oily so I wont be buying the lotion again. I prefer the body butter.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Butterfly flower is one of my favorite scents. While their body wash is nice, I gave it 4 stars only because I don't feel as squeaky clean ager use as I do with other body wash products. It smells great and the scent lingers, though other products do moisturize better, too, they are still good to have around. Not my favorite, but the scent is...so...
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is the usual bath and body works body wash, which is nice, bubbly, and does get you clean.. it's this particular scent that is an issue for me. it's too Floral and I got it as a gift and trie dto use it, and the lotion and they were not good for me at all scent wise. Three stars cause the body wash formula is still pretty rad, but two off because I hate how this smells :(
Vivi E.
I haven't been getting bath and body works products as often because I've switched over to another mall cosmetics brand. But do I love the scent of butterfly flower! I wish bath and body works would make their products less perfumey... I enjoyed them more in my teens and find them too strong and a bit irritating as an adult.
Holly H.
Grand Prairie, TX
This reminds me of when I was a little girl in the back yard of my parent's home. Not only were there butterflies, but sweet smelling honeysuckle bushes that had the most delicate smell. The scent takes me back to the simple times in life, and makes me feel overall happy! Great purchase, beautiful smell.