Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Body Lotion uploaded by kathygraves

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day.
Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
Exclusive Butterfly Flower scent is a vibrant fragrance, inspired by the natural elegance and playful femininity of a butterfly garden in full bloom
Key Fragrance Notes: French Mimosa Petals, Asian Syringa Flower, Luscious Tangerine, Tenufolia Orchid
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 237 mL

• Is there a complete set?1 Answers
  • Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at B...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BUTTERFLY FLOWER Body Lotion
  • "One of the best lotions ive ever used. I love this for my face. I have extremely dry skin(flakey) and this has healed it. It smells amazing. Reminds me of home, being out in the country on a summers night, kinda like honeysuckle " in 10 reviews
  • "I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after." in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin soft as well." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely, one of my favorite scent from Bath and Bodyworks." in 1 review
Wendy S.
Emerson
The smell is awful. I couldn't bring myself to use it more than a couple of times. Not the best moisturizer. Does not keep the moisture in your skin for long while the aroma keeps on going.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I really love the scent of this body lotion and I hope they bring it back. It smell very light and floral and feminine without being overpowering or giving me a headache. It absorbs quickly into my skin and adds a nice amount of moisture, though it’s not as luxurious as other lotions. Smells so good!
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I use this brand because most of the time I get it as gifts. I personally don’t like it just because I prefer fragrance free products. This lotion is very fragrant but I feel even if it helps to moisturize , there are better brands.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I really enjoyed this collection, I think is pretty good. Well I like bath and body as a brand a lot, I might say is one of my favorites, I purchase products for myself and to give them away as presents. I always recommend them and i even have an angel credit card so I purchase with it.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO
One of my favorite scenes since Bath & Body Works did away with the Tangerine Spice. This lotion is rich in vitamin E, jojoba and Shea butter. Leaves your skin feeling silky soft.
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Lotion Is Amazing For Every Day Use , It’s Long Lasting , Smells Great The Value Is Good & I Got Mines From The Mall , I’m A Repeat User & Would Recommend To Anybody! .
Miranda S.
Melba
Bath and body works butterfly flower body lotion smells really good put it on after showering and smells good and my skin feels nice and smooth! Bath and body works lotions are my favorite!
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
I'll be honest, I love Bath and Body works, but some of their scents all have a sickly sweet after smell. It's just generic smelling to me. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but I swear I smell it in the bottle too. However, Butterfly Garden is THE MOST DELIGHTFUL floral scent I've ever smelled. It's light and refreshing, and not overpowering as you'd expect a floral scent to be. It smells just like a beautifully bloomed garden a day after a rain in the spring time. As if all the blooms and air were captured in a bottle. This is my go to, and I purchase it whenever I can find it. I wish they'd make it a mainstay scent.
Jor D.
My go to lotion! The quality of the lotion is pretty good, but this scent is my favorite so far!! Floral but light. I can't find it in stores anymore but hope to see it again soon!!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I have been obsessed with bath and body works products for as long as I can remember! (My mom would bring home huge hauls from the annual sales) This particular lotion like most of them has a lovely scent that leaves the skin velvety soft. I always like to layer the products starting with the body wash and then following up with the corresponding lotion!
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at Bath and Body works?
Andrea A.
Is there a complete set?