BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

The enticingly warm scent of ripe fig, creamy coconut milk, caramelized brown sugar & soft musk.

Key notes: Fresh Fig, Coconut Milk, Caramelized Brown Sugar

Jessica G.
These are my true favorites. They always have the best smells and best prices all year around. I have stock up on different ones throughout the year. They make my skin feel great and I do have dry skin.
Davison , MI
This is one of my top favorite fragrances buy this brand. This is a wonderful body wash to use. It is gentle on the skin and Moisturizes as well as deodorizes. I especially love to use this during the fall month, it is a wonderful product to use daily and I would recommend.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Brown Sugar & Fig Shower Gel
Attalla , AL
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I'm clearly in the minority on this one, but for some reason this one just made me physically gag in the shower. I love both fig & brown sugar, so I'm not really sure why it bothered me so much--but I just couldn't handle it. After one use I thought, maybe it was a fluke, but upon my second use I just had to pitch it.

I love Bath and Body Works, and I definitely purchase a ton of their products, but I will not be buying this one again. 😜
Marcie M.
I absolutely love this scent Brown Sugar & Fig!! I was so happy when they included it in the scents they brought back. I bought the lotion and the body spray. I am extremely sensitive to smells, unfortunately so I was over the moon when this was something I could use and enjoy without causing a migraine.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I normally love all bath and body work scents. This scent seems way to light for me. Not horrible smelling but not great either. I bought it during a sale, used once, and gave To my niece who loved it.
Jessica S.
Another one of my favorites! If you love the sweet smelling scene then you will love this one as well! I use this anytime I go out in the evening...for some reason it give me a romantic vibe lol! I love it and always buy this scent when I see it!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I absolutely love this scent, it's possibly my favorite from BBW. This shower gel lathers up easily and the bottle will last you a long time in the shower. IT does soften skin but not enough to forgo moisturing afterwards.
Katherine G.
Eden, NC
I love the way this smells. It has a sweet, sensual, fruit scent that makes me think of romance. I bought it online during the semi annual sale and I had never tried it, so I only bought 1 bottle, but after I bought it I wished I had bought three or four of them. It just smells so good!!! It smells like sweet brown sugar, but with a fruity hint of fig. My 17 yr. Old confiscated it from me and I haven't seen it again. Oh well, I plan on buying more in a week or two :).