Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Blackberry Amber Eau De Toilette uploaded by member-cd163e8d6

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Blackberry is found in sensual Exotics a family of creamy addictions and rare! Icludes Warm Vanilla Sugar, brown sugar and fig, midnight pomegranate, sensual amber and japanese cherry blossom

Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I have a problem with go to bath and body works. A good one. I go into the shop and spend all my money. I love this smell and of course it just sits in the fragrance cabinet. For people to smell it. I will sau this it is very long lasting and I spray it in rooms.
I love how soft your skin is. It last long I love that. I put on in the morning and I still smell good after 8 hours.
Yumna Y.
Ajman, Ajman
This is my favourite scent of all times , it is subtle yet really soothing and calm, the packaging is outstanding and really pretty, the scent is like a vanila and flower mixture, totally recommending to try the body lotion of this collection❤️
Kay K.
Port St Lucie, FL
This comes in very handy! This smells okay and lasts long. What I really like is the convenience of this because it's easy to have it on the go.

Amazon