BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Get your hands on the best suds in exclusive Bath & Body Works scents. Gently exfoliate, cleanse & condition with our deep cleansing & gentle foaming hand soaps!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Black Raspberry Vanilla Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Alicia F.
This one wasnt bad the raspberry vanilla scent actually smelled very good. Wasn't a super overpowering sweet smell it was just right.really sad it's not one of their main scents still
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Black Raspberry Vanilla Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I love love love Bath & Body Works! The products are amazing, smell great, and are gentle on skin. I have the hand soap in every bathroom, and my kitchen and I have backups too. I love how gentle the product is on my hands. I will always recommend this hand soap for people wanting a good smelling, effective soap.
Haley M.
Pineland
Let me just tell you! Bath and body works has some of the best soaps! Especially when you get them on sale and get each soap for 3 dollars and then add a coupon. Bam! I absolutely love everything from bath and body works. I literally own the store. But all of their soaps are great with a long lasting fragrance
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this hand soap, I've used it for several years and I love how soft my hands feel after using it. The scent lasts a long time and has notes of raspberry and a creamy vanilla scent. I have to use very little product to make it go a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who washes their hand all day and those who wants soft, great scented hands! I'll keep repurchasing this product until I'm no longer able to. Go get you some, NOW!
Mindie P.
Riverton, UT
I am a big fan of the Bath & Body Works hand soap. One of my favorite scents is the Raspberry and Vanilla. Because I am one who does not like to always have the same scent around, I tend to try new scents often. I have been very satisfied with most of the soaps I've purchased at Bath and Body works. They smell divine, easy to use, I feel like I'm getting clean, and they are quite affordable.
This smells so good. It is very effective and are made with an amount of antibacterial properties that is truly needed to kill gems! as compared to others this is a great deep cleansing hand soap because of the antibacterial level of cleansing it has in it! I am satisfied and I feel confident when i purchase it. I also like that I can pair this with the other items in the Raspberry vanilla line!
Madison S.
Of all of the bath and body works products, the deep cleansing soaps may be my favorite. I really think that they do a good job of getting your hands clean, but more than that, they really moisturize your skin and don't make you feel like you need lotion afterwards. I also love the black raspberry vanilla scent because it brings me back to my childhood.
Rebecca M.
This Raspberry Vanilla hand soap gives you a little twist to the traditional Vanilla smell! The Raspberry scent gives you a feel a fruity freshness while feeling the warmth of the Vanilla. The beads help provide a deeper clean then regular liquid or foaming soaps. When Bath & Body has a sale, I stock up on this product and use it all year round!

Amazon