Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Black Amethyst Intense Moisture Body Butter

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Black Amethyst fragrance is a hypnotic scent, inspired by chic, sensual and confident women.

Key fragrance notes: Italian Bergamot, Rare Camellias, Exotic Sandalwood, Vetiver

How to Use: Massage into exceptionally dry spots like knees and elbows, or all over for intense hydration.

Buy on Amazon
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This body butter feels so luxurious on and the scent is intoxicating, an earthy, woodsy, cozy scent that I find deeply relaxing. I loved to use this after taking a long, hot bath. I'm not particularly fond of musky scents like these, but this one was the exception it smelled AMAZING! Too bad it's discontinued..
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
love this product is makes your skin feel soft... you can get this in any of their stores or online... as all of bath and body works well worth it and affordable...
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I've tried the signature collections and I love how they smell the only thing i could say that I don't like is that i the smell doesn't last all day!!
Heather H.
Bath and body works body butters feel so luxurious and smooth. I feel like I am pampering myself when I use it and my skin feels silky smooth.