BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible formula!

Fragrance

Go crazy for this day-dreamy blend of daisies, pink peonies, sun-kissed apples & sparkling cassis

Key notes: Sunkissed Apple, Sparkling Cassis, Wild Daisies, Pink Peony, Fresh Woods

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
  • It's okay. Definitely not my absolute favorite but it is ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell good? Does it have a great lather?5 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is my favorite Bath & Body Works flavor.  I use Beautiful Day shower gel almost everyday!  It is such a pleasant way for me to get going in the morning.  It smells wonderful and bright, and the smell really lingers for a long time.  The keynotes are sunkissed apple, sparkling cassis, wild daisies, pink peony, and fresh woods.  It is a really wonderful combo.  It lathers really well and rinses clean.  The price is a little high, but Bath & Body Works always has some kind of sale going on to where you can stock up when it is cheaper.  Highly recommend!
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I have so many different scents of these. I typically only buy when it’s the semi annual sale. I do not think buying these at full price is worth it. The fragrances are wonderful. Sometimes you’ll get one that smells a little bit like alcohol and if you wear self tanner this will take it off
Leslie W.
El Monte
This one smells so good! I love all bath and body works products, always leaving a satisfaction and I am happy. Definitely never a disappointment. It is very affordable when they have their deals or just discounts. It’s very soapy and just easy to use.
ashlee p.
Beautiful day shower gel smells like happiness in a bottle. I have been buying it for about two years now and it smells great On it’s own or in conjunction with the lotion or body spray. It’s not overpowering like certain scents and I wish it lasted a little longer but it’s lasts plenty of time when you pair it with another item of the same scent.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
I love most products from bath and body works. This is a great summertime scent and it is very refreshing while using it in the shower. It lathers up great and you don't need very much to wash your whole body.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Shower Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Shower Gel
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I love love love this. It is very perfumey. But I honestly do feel clean after using this. Most probably wouldn't think so with how the scent is very strong. It's also reasonable priced. I mostly get this around Christmas time as a present. It lasts me about a month and a half!
Beth V.
Indiana
I use this more for the smell! It has a wonderful scent but don’t moisturize like other shower gels it’s effective for everyday use and is affordable. I stock up on sales and recommend the scent. The lotion is also nice.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
This beautiful day body wash is amazing! It smells fantastic and cleans very well. I absolutely love it and would totally buy it again. It was a bit pricey but I think it was totally worth it. I recommend this product
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Does this smell good? Does it have a great lather?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Léage Marie M.
It's okay. Definitely not my absolute favorite but it is a good scent to wear to work.