BY BATH & BODY WORKS #9 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Go crazy for this day-dreamy blend of daisies, pink peonies, sun-kissed apples & sparkling cassis

Key notes: Sunkissed Apple, Sparkling Cassis, Wild Daisies, Pink Peony, Fresh Woods

• How does this fragrance smell? I would totally love to or...7 Answers
  • Does anyone out there agree this a great new scent?3 Answers
  • Beautiful day comes in a nice size bottle and the fragran...2 Answers
Lauren W.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my go to fragrance, whenever I run out I just don't feel the same. Given, I'll always wear perfume, however whenever I get the opportunity I will always go out of my way for this one, LOL. You could definitely compare the smell to Sweet Pea, however Beautiful Day has more of an apple smell to it, and is quite strong. The bottle lasts pretty long, I spray more than average on my body every day, and the bottle still lasts me about 3-4 months, however I'm not sure if thats considered long lolol. Def recommend this perfume I love it soso much!!!
Amanda O.
Hanahan
I, like everyone that is human, love love love Bath and Body Works!! Unfortunately they are a little too pricey for my budget but I do try to make sure I have this product! I honestly believe that the Beautiful Day body mist and lotion from Bath and Body Works is so amazing and the best scent. My daughter has some of her own in loves it and just the other day my sister came over and sprayed it on himself and told me right then if this comes up missing I stole it I'm just going to be straight with you now LOL so yes it's a very great product that everyone loves the smell is just absolutely amazing
Alicia B.
whitinsville
I love this body spray the smell is amazing it smells like flowers and fresh air. And I like this smell better then others due to the longevity of it and this is not the first spray I bought but this will be my favorite I recommend and rate it a 10/10
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I absolutely love beautiful day. The scent in the most incredible thing I have ever smelled. The bottle is beautiful the color is a beautiful blue they also have green! Or used to! I have had like 3-4 bottles of this and I can't get enough of it. The price isn't expensive at all. I love love love this product and recommend it to anyone who reads this!
Heather F.
This body spray is perfect for Springtime or Summer.  Smells really refreshing!  It's a staple of mine, and one that I keep coming back too!  I love the price point on this fragrance.  Great for gifts too.  Highly recommend this product!!! Love love love!!!
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love the smell of this Fragrance Mist its not too over powerful and it gets the job done. I do wish the scent lasted a little longer but  there is enough in the bottle to carry me through a few months. I would recommend this scent to others who like a little fruit/fresh scent!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Young, sweet, floral, and strong come to mind for the fragrance. I do like the price point and how much product you get, my bottle is empty but I didn't use it alone, I usually mixed it with another scent to create a scent I wanted to smell all day.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works. The color has been changed to blue however the scent remained the same. It smells amazing always receive complements. I make sure I stay stocked up on this body spray.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I wear Beautiful Day almost everyday!  I love fragrance mists.  Some perfumes are too overpowering for me, but the fragrance mist is the perfect amount of scent.  It smells amazing and the smell really lingers on your skin for a long time.  The keynotes are sunkissed apple, sparkling cassis, wild daisies, pink peony and fresh woods.  It's a wonderful combo!
Sarah K.
Forest Hills, KY
Can I give this line of products more than 5 Stars???  This is my signature scent, my go-to splash, how I want to be remembered when I leave the room.  The perfect combination of fruity and floral, Beautiful Day lives up to its name.  You cannot help but think summer and sunshine and coll breezes and happiness when wearing this product.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
How does this fragrance smell? I would totally love to order it online as I never have the time to go to the store. I just don't want it to smell like grass or something lol
Brandie R.
Do you all think this smells great??
Rajneet M.
Blue Diamond Dr Brampton, Ontario
How long does the scent last?
Lyndsay S.
Freeland, MI
Does anyone out there agree this a great new scent?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Beautiful day comes in a nice size bottle and the fragrance itself is a light scent that lasts all day. I normally use it in the morning after I shower. It is not spendy but is quality. I would recommend this body spray