BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Go crazy for this day-dreamy blend of daisies, pink peonies, sun-kissed apples & sparkling cassis

Key notes: Sunkissed Apple, Sparkling Cassis, Wild Daisies, Pink Peony, Fresh Woods

What does this fragrance smell like?how much does it usually cost
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist ? Es una fragancia totalmente fresca y no te empalaga la recomiendo a las personas que no les gusta los olores fuertes ni muy suaves. Me encantó
Does anyone else smell Apples when they smell this?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Mah F.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mah F.
This was my go to scent for the summer as a teen . I still have it for days when I want to smell good & feel good
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,364 reviews
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kristen B.
New packaging. Renamed Hello Beautiful. This mist when first applied, I smelled an array of flowers, white gardenia,jasmine, pink nectarine and finally as it dries down musk. It also smells sweet. I love the musk in this mix. It gives a perfect balance of not too floral and a nice musk to balance the fragrance. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-beautiful-day-fine-fragrance-mist]
Stacye P.
North Lauderdale, FL
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stacye P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-beautiful-day-fine-fragrance-mist] I love this scent. I might just about every scent ever sold, but this is by far one of my favorite. You can’t improve this product unless you’re selling it in a bigger bottle. I definitely buying this again!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Christina H.
This is one of my favorite sprays. I prefer body sprays to perfumes because they're a lot lighter. And this is a perfect example. I love this in the summer time. It smells so clean and fresh. The bottle is cute too with a design on it. I would recommend it.
Dempsey A.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Dempsey A.
This lotion is so moisturizing! It smells so nice. This is a perfect gift for anyone! This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents. I think the packaging is really cute, and pretty!!! I highly recommend this product.
Jas  K.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jas  K.
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-beautiful-day-fine-fragrance-mist] 🦋like almost everything from Bath &Body works.. Their mists🌼 are so good.. Its give you pleasant smell👩 and stays more than 5-6 Hours✨ These are my daily used product.. give you refreshing feel all day..🦋
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Geriann C.
This is honestly my favorite #bathandbodyworks scent. It’s so fresh and clean. I have the whole series, body wash, lotion, mist in this scent and will post individual reviews because they all are SO amazing. A good trick is to use a little Vaseline before you spray and it will last so much longer! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist @bathandbodyworks
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Andrea A.
As you can see on my picture I really like this one, it smells fresh, and a little sweet but not too much, and I love the color too, by the way the color doesn’t not show on skin or clothes
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
This is a really great perfume smells excellent and it lasts all day just wish I didn’t have a seasonal stuff
shannessia F.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEAUTIFUL DAY Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by shannessia F.
Not a bad scent, it gives off a fragrance of spring time fragrance it also has a scent of apple . At first i tried the sample bottle and fell in love, but when I actually purchased the full size mist and lotion I was not too thrill, I just felt like it was an ok smell, something that i have smelled before.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yenniffert C.
il y a 3 ans
Elvia G R. il y a 3 ans
Si vuele igual como se llama!  Como un dia bonito!!