MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BEACH NIGHTS SUMMER MARSHMALLOW Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A warm blend of toasted marshmallow, sea salt breeze & s'mores

OVERVIEW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BEACH NIGHTS SUMMER MARSHMALLOW Fine Fragrance Mist!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BEACH NIGHTS SUMMER MARSHMALLOW Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Braydon P.
This has a light sweet marshmallow scent. This is a nice everyday scent. I like how cheap it is and that it doesn’t smell like hairspray. You get your money’s worth. I wish it would last longer. I would buy this again.
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Bathorium
Bath and body works sells some of my favorite scents not only to use as candles in my home but also body wash and body mists. I use some of the body mists as home refreshers. This scent (Beach Nights - summer marshmallow) is my go to scent for our bathroom spray.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I find this to be my very favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance mist of all time. I only purchased it initially a month ago but rest assured I have since stocked up to ensure I don’t run out! The mist and the body wash are heaven to use and make showers so much more relaxing and enjoyable. Delicious!
Samantha P.
West Haven, CT
This smells like marshmallows! It reminds me of summer and camping! I love this perfume a lot.
Kodie R.
Detroit
My favorite for spring and summer! The scent lasts all day and I get frequent compliments when I wear this!
Genesis S.
Love this scent! It’s been my go to for the longest time ever! I don’t think it’s long lasting, but maybe it’s because I get use to the smell? I think that would be the only thing I would improve. It’s not pricey at all, it’s worth it! I would recommend it to people who love sweet scents.
Taylor K.
ruther glen, va
So I'll start off by saying I've got allergies. I have to be picky with scents or I can barely breathe, this one doesn't cause any issues, it's a light warm scent, one that takes me back to when I wished summer lasted forever. I'll definitely be buying again.
emma P.
Ummmmmmmmm where do I even start, I mean this was my go to for nights out it smells amazing and it literally perfect the scent if u do spray more than 3 sprays does get over powering, but this perfume is the best! I flew through the perfume in under 4 months ♡ love love lovea
Vicooo S.
Monterrey, N.L
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BEACH NIGHTS SUMMER MARSHMALLOW Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Vicooo S.
Tengo 2 años usando esta fragancia y de verdad me encanta! La uso casi a diario y me recuerda mucho a la playa, la botella tiene un diseño muy bonito, lo recomiendo mucho tiene muy buen precio.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BEACH NIGHTS SUMMER MARSHMALLOW Fine Fragrance Mist
member-0496c1
I love this one so much. Gourmand yet fresh! The scent is very comforting. I definitely get that toasted marshmallows and a bit of seabreeze to it. I will get a back up on this one. My boyfriend loves this scent as well. He couldnt resist me everytime I wear this lol

Looking for your answer?