BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Be Joyful Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Bath and Body Works.. the best moisturizing with a beautiful smell that lasts for hours! " in 4 reviews
Cheljha L.
This smells so so good! My skin has been feeling super dull and dry. I use other lotion but they don't have a really good smell tbh. But with this I get both the good smell and smother skin. I feel so good to put on. It's one of my favs and must have of winter.
Christina P.
Great product! Keeps your skin hydrated and isn’t too oily! It is very gentle and it met my standards! Definitely wasn’t disappointed and I purchase so many Shea butter lotions like this throughout the year. Definitely recommend!
Jessica J.
I love it my new favorite winter lotion! It’s a 24 hour moisture, and it works. I have really dry skin in the winter but this helps me so much! I received this as a Christmas gift from a friend, and it is amazing. It is so smooth, and did I mention it smells amazing!!
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
This is my ALLL time favorite scent from bath and body works!! I love the lotions, sprays and even the CANDLES! It smells so lovely and having your house smell like this is absolutely heaven!! I recommend this scent to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This has to be one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works. Sweat pea was my all time favorite UNTIL I received this. It is not very harsh smelling and the lotion is nice and thick but very easily rubbed into the skin. It works great on dry skin, giving you that nice smooth feel.
Megan S.
Washington, PA
Love this smell! It gets me in the perfect holiday spirit, but it's scent is versatile enough to use all throughout the winter, too. It leaves your hands amazingly smooth but is a little expensive when not on sale.
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
This truly has 24-hour moisture! Smells so good it's like the holidays but a fragrance you want all year long. I've had the body cream for about 6 months and I've used it all. I would most definitely buy again! Keep being you!:)
Kara K.
This has to be one of my fav lotions. It smells of citrus and melons, with sweet hints. It leaves my skin pleasantly scented and soft after using just a dime sized amount of the product. I recommend you give it a try!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I received a gift set for Christmas and I was surprised to actually enjoy the scent. It's sweet and fruity yet light. I love the creaminess of this lotion and the light scent. Some Bath & Body Works scents can be a bit overwhelming. This one is just right!
Shayne P.
Loved this lotion - I am big into Shea & Vitamin E lotions and this one works wonderfully. Keeps you moisturized and smelling nice. The price is well worth me buying over and over !!
Karla M.
Comerio, Puerto Rico
I use this cream before. Smells really good. Someone likes too?
Laina T.
Is the scent to powerful, and what is the scent like?
Yareli C.