BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Inspired by the wonder of a shimmering fantasy, Be Enchanted is a charming mix of frosted florals sweetened with sparkling sugared pomegranate

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection BE ENCHANTED Shower Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love bath and body works products.
They also have the best coupons!!!
So the more you buy the more coupons you get.
I got this.
I love having the fun size product on hand for traveling and for presents 🎁
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This product smells really nice and it lathers up nicely. My only downside to this is I feel it is heavily scented and filled with a lot of perfumes. I bought this from Bath and Body works and I love the spray that goes with this!
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
I personally love the way this smells but a lot of people around me don't like it as much and find it too strong so I don't use it a lot, it's a decent price for lotion so it's affordable to buy but if you are around people with sensitive senses of smell I don't recommend these
Joanna H.
Arlington, VA
I love this body wash from Bath & Body Works. It smells great and makes my skin so soft. Plus the packaging is really cute. I would definitely purchase this scent again and it’s super affordable which is also a plus!
Xuan C.
I love shower gels from here! This scent is one of my many favorites! Not too over powering or lack of a great scent. The packaging and colors are great as they change in time. The deals for these are cheap at every semi annual sale and I use it often
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I love the scent of this shower gel!!! It smells so pleasant and leaves you smelling wonderful through out the day. I would recommend to buy this especially when bath body works has their coupons ! Good value.
Ms N.
i love this product...i love the smell...i always get great compliments while wearing it from my beau. i love how it leaves my skin feeling and smelling...i also love the packaging and i love how they are so affordable...i highly recommend to others.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I have this shower gel and it is great. The smell is fresh and pretty. Bath and Body works products are amazing and the price is always affordable! Check out discontinued scents online!!
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
Does this product smell good?
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
Is this scent now discontinued? I used to buy it frequently but haven't been able to find it in stores lately.
Annserete S.
Amsterdam, NY
I remember getting the Be Enchanted lotion. It was my first purchase at Bath and Body Works. The smell was just incredible. It was sweet. And it made me feel and smell so clean after I showered. But I never got the chance to buy the body wash. Was it something that I missed out on or it would've been the same either way?
Kiah P.
La mesa, CA
How well do the shower gel's really work? Do they leave your skin moisturized?
Annserete S.
Amsterdam, NY
I remember getting the lotion. It was one of my first purchased at Bath and Body Works. And I loved the lotion. The smell was very sweet. I loved it. But I never got the chance to buy the body wash. Did I miss out or was the lotion better?