Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BE ENCHANTED Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Enjoy a luxurious soak in the tub with our ultra-pampering Signature Collection Bubble Bath, made to nourish your skin and your senses for an enchanting, vitamin-rich bath experience.

Ingredients

Water(Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sorbitol, Fragrance(Parfum), PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cocamidoproplyl Hydroxysultaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquatemium-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltnmonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Methyl Gluceth-20PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phospholipids, Allantoin, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 40 (CI 16035).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BE ENCHANTED Luxury Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Lebanon, TN
I love the smell of this product and it keeps me fresh. Yes it definitely met my expectations. Very effective! I would definitely recommend this product. I have been a repeat user. I would buy again, yes.
This Bubble bath is so nice. The scent is just amazing, it totally met my expectations. It is a good price for the product, and such a good deal if there is a sale. I have used up my bottle and want another one.
Baltimore
This is one of my favorite B&BW scents!! I love fall/holiday scents more than anything but outside of that category, be enchanted is my favorite. It never irritates my skin and also goes really good with the spray!
West Milford, NJ
Love this product. It smells delightful. Love the packaging. It's easy to use. The smell lasts. It's gentle on the skin. Very good value.
San Diego
Estos productos son excelentes a mi en lo personal me gustan mucho todos me encantan sus olores ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
San Antonio, TX
Itโ€™s a little pricey but itโ€™s worth it the smell is long lasting and helps keep your skin super soft