BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
Inspired by the wonder of a shimmering fantasy, Be Enchanted is a charming mix of frosted florals sweetened with sparkling sugared pomegranate

OVERVIEW

• Is this mist like for when you get out the shower, or whe...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
Meaghann S.
I’ve had this body spray for so long I don’t even know if it’s available anymore. I got this has a gift from my grandma for Christmas and this is the best scent I’ve smelled. I love warm sweet scents and this is it. I’m trying to get more into perfume and trying to use this up but I love using this for everyday. It doesn’t last so long on me but really no perfume does.
Noelle T.
This has been my go to body spray for the past 3 years. It’s usually not in stores anymore but you can buy it online for the same price. It’s a sweet smell but as soon as you think it’s gone you turn your head and a small lingering of it fills your breaths in pure bliss! This sweet smell isn’t overbearing and it truly is an enchanted smell.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
I love this scent so much! I know it sounds dramatic but when I wear it I feel like I smell like someone in a fairy tale. It’s a very soft scent but it actually last almost the whole day. This is something I like to wear often and I always get a lot of compliments when I do.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I am of big fan of the Be Enchanted scent by Bath and Body Works. The body spray scent is great and the scent lasts for a long time too. I keep one of the travel size sprays in my car even to refresh the smell of my car from time to time.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This has been one of my favorite scents for years. It's such a beautiful sweet but sexy scent. It's so hard to describe. It lasts all day especially paired with the body wash and lotion. It's a classic for me. I'll never NOT have this in my collection. I love it so much!
. p.
I hate it that is only comes during the holidays but I love it soooo much it’s my number one favorite. I have to bye like 10 of them just to last me until next yeah. It smells very soft not so much sweet but soft and very elegant .. the name speaks for itself.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
The one fragrance from Bath & Body Works that I can’t get over. It makes me smell like cotton candy, which I love. The scent is sweet and candy-like, but not sickeningly sweet. I’m very sad they discontinued it, but it can still be found online!!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Light and fresh. I dont normally do body mists because they dont last as long as a perfume.However, this is a good option for when you just want a nice spring like scent to wear for a couple hours. ,
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This was a perfume I used as a little kid after gym class. It’s a great price for a lot of perfume . It smelled really great and was long lasting plus it was strong enough to make any trash can smell good
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
Im so inlove with bath and body works perfumes and lotions. They always have saves going on and the fragrances last through the whole day, personaly this one is my favorite
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Groton, CT
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Mo Neek C.
Is this mist like for when you get out the shower, or where your just gonna run to the store real quick?
Claire E.