BY BATH & BODY WORKS #54 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
Inspired by the wonder of a shimmering fantasy, Be Enchanted is a charming mix of frosted florals sweetened with sparkling sugared pomegranate

OVERVIEW

• Is this mist like for when you get out the shower, or whe...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
The one fragrance from Bath & Body Works that I can’t get over. It makes me smell like cotton candy, which I love. The scent is sweet and candy-like, but not sickeningly sweet. I’m very sad they discontinued it, but it can still be found online!!
Meaghann S.
I’ve had this body spray for so long I don’t even know if it’s available anymore. I got this has a gift from my grandma for Christmas and this is the best scent I’ve smelled. I love warm sweet scents and this is it. I’m trying to get more into perfume and trying to use this up but I love using this for everyday. It doesn’t last so long on me but really no perfume does.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I love this scent so much! I know it sounds dramatic but when I wear it I feel like I smell like someone in a fairy tale. It’s a very soft scent but it actually last almost the whole day. This is something I like to wear often and I always get a lot of compliments when I do.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I am of big fan of the Be Enchanted scent by Bath and Body Works. The body spray scent is great and the scent lasts for a long time too. I keep one of the travel size sprays in my car even to refresh the smell of my car from time to time.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This has been one of my favorite scents for years. It's such a beautiful sweet but sexy scent. It's so hard to describe. It lasts all day especially paired with the body wash and lotion. It's a classic for me. I'll never NOT have this in my collection. I love it so much!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Be enchanted was one of my favorite perfumes when I was in high school it smells very sweet and kind of like pomegranate. They also discontinue this fine mist whenever they bring it back I plan on stocking up.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Light and fresh. I dont normally do body mists because they dont last as long as a perfume.However, this is a good option for when you just want a nice spring like scent to wear for a couple hours. ,
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This was a perfume I used as a little kid after gym class. It’s a great price for a lot of perfume . It smelled really great and was long lasting plus it was strong enough to make any trash can smell good
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
Im so inlove with bath and body works perfumes and lotions. They always have saves going on and the fragrances last through the whole day, personaly this one is my favorite
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this scent
Very long lasting.
One of my fav scents from bath and body works
Also similar to dark kiss and little bit like thousand wishes
Love the packaging too
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Mo Neek C.
Is this mist like for when you get out the shower, or where your just gonna run to the store real quick?
Claire E.