BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Inspired by the wonder of a shimmering fantasy, Be Enchanted is a charming mix of frosted florals sweetened with sparkling sugared pomegranate

OVERVIEW

• Is this discontinued or still available at bath & bod...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like1 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection BE ENCHANTED Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion. This lotion was also really helpful for my dry skin and I also loooove the scent" in 7 reviews
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
What an amazing smell! I loved buying this at bbw. I don’t use their products anymore because I have dry skin and these aren’t as deep moisturizing. But great buy and great price.
Sonia T.
This scent of this lotion is my favorite from bath and body works it smells so good. The lotion is very moisturizing and the scent lasts a very long time. The only thing is that you can't get this scent in store any more you have to order it on line, but I would really recommend this scent.
Sarah S.
Akron
I absolutely love the Be Enchanted scented products from Bath and Body Works. Most of the products work wonderfully, but I’m not a fan of the cream. It’s just not that moisturizing. I will continue to just use the body cream instead.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I find Bath & Body Works lotions to be the perfect consistency and level of moisture for the summer time. This scent was no exception. My only issue is that the scent is just a bit too sweet for my liking. That said, the scent does linger throughout the day which I appreciate.
Britney B.
This is my favortie lotion from bath and body works! It smells very light and flowery. I was so upset when it was discontinued, but was recently added to the site again so I made sure to order a bottle!
Breyonna S.
I absolutely love this lotion! I bought it on sale a few weeks ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. It has a nice fragrance to it that isn't too heavy, and can easily be worn in the day time or at night time. It smells strongly of pomegranates and has a lot of vanilla and light musk. What I also love about this is that it sinks into the skin almost instantly and doesn't have a greasy feel to it or have a sticky residue like a lot of lotions. Definitely try it out in stores!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorite scents from the B&B line. It’s great for depression and the travel size gives you just enough to use before you want to switch to something new. It doesn’t moisturize as well as the ultra-thick body creams, of course, but it does the job when you need something quick.
Daphne W.
It definitely has an enchanting smell. I really do love the smell, very soft and sweet, yet I haven't smelled anything quite like it before. Thick lotion and makes your skin feel & smell great!!!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite winter scents from Bath & Body Works. I can smell the pomegranate with a hint of sweet florals. Smells like a winter wonderland. It probably should have been called that. It's a nice evening scent. Would recommend for the younger generation.
Peyton K.
I love bath and body works lotion! It's very moisturizing and it smells amazing. The be enchanted scent is one of my favorites and I would highly recommend it. It's also pretty affordable and the packaging is super cute!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
What does this smell like
Holly J.
Elk Grove , CA
Is this discontinued or still available at bath & body works?