Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Bali Mango Shower Gel uploaded by Tarra M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel is supercharged with benefits that make it the world's best daily luxury. Formulated to provide the ultimate shower experience, pampering you with luxurious lather, moisturizing Aloe Vera and nourishing Vitamin E that gently clean, soften and fragrance your skin. Tropical Bali Mango is an exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower and luscious nectarine 10 oz

• Can I get these scents in Canada? I've never seen them in...1 Answers
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
One of my absolute favorite scents. I love this particular sent. I’m not a huge b&bw fan I tend to fine most of their products dry out my skin a little more than I like. But this scent is to die for.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Bali Mango Shower Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the triple Shea moisture in this product! I have dealt with eczema since I was a kid and this helps keep me from getting breakouts. The scent is fantastic as well!
Monica P.
Flint, MI
This is one of my favorite summer scents that bath and body works has released in the past. The last time I saw it on sale on their website I stocked up on it to be sure I would have extra. It is the perfect summer mango it's sweet and fruity without being too strong or overbearing. After you wash it off the scent is still lightly there on your skin. This is perfect to pair with the lotion and body spray for a long lasting and more fragrant scent. I hope this is put back out this summer because I'm almost out.
Ashley C.
I love using these bath gels. I like to keep a small assortment, so I can change the scents to match my moods. I love the scent they give off and can catch a whiff throughout as I work. I like to layer with the matching body lotion for even more scent.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
The scent is amazing, it smells like you're in a tropical paradise or something. I love the lather and it'd great for baths too. They always have deals so you can get them for a good price, it could be more moisturizing though.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI
I Love this product!! I'm so upset they discontinued it!! The smell is so nice and it makes you feel so clean after!! The formula is a tiny bit drying but using a body lotion after will make your skin so soft and you will smell nice too!!
Chelsea Y.
Skowhegan
Absolutely love this body gel! The smell is absolutely amazing! It suds up nicely. Sometimes I find other shower gels don’t get as soapy as I’d like causing me to use more than I’d like. Not this. I use a small amount and get all of the suds that I need!
Lexie R.
I love Bath & Body Works! Their scents stay well and the shower gel always makes me feel clean and fresh. The Bali Mango is my favorite summer scent. The fruity flavors and smooth gel give a great off the beach feeling!
Nicole M.