BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bali Mango Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.

Tropical Bali Mango is an exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower and luscious nectarine.

• Is this fragrance still available for purchase?7 Answers
  • Will this be avalible all year long?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Bali Mango Body Lotion
  • "This scent smells good. I usually stock up when bath and body works has a sale." in 5 reviews
  • "We've all used bath & body works lotion at some point (if not, go buy some!!!!). This lotion, just like all their others, doesn't disappoint. It's creamy, hydrating, and leaves behind an amazing scent. This one in particular is a favorite of mine for summer! Close my eyes, breathe it in, and pretend I'm on vacation! " in 4 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is my all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time!!! This is the most amazing tropical mango scent that brings me to my happy place. I can't find anything else that even comes close to this, which sucks since I think they discontinued this one. It soaks into my skin really well and does a great job of moisturizing!!
Chelsea N.
This is one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works. It’s very refreshing and leaves behind a wonderful smell! I’m sad that it was a seasonal scent!
Alexandra R.
I love the scent of this, and the price is amazing! My only gripe is that the scent doesn't last as long as most! But the scent is worth the multiple applications!
Lexi W.
Hands down my favorite of all time Bath and Body Works lotion and scent. Its literally the best smelling tropical I have ever smelled!!! I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling!!!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
If you love sweet tropical scents than this lotion is perfect for you.It does give off a very strong mango scent.I did purchase this item awhile back from bath and body works online. Additionally I did purchase it when they were running a sale so I did pay a sale price. I don't think that this particular scent is worth the price.
Mashrika A.
Bath & Body Works lotions are a must have in your purse or on your desk. Not only do they all smell super amazing but they moisturize so well unlike cheap lotions. They are so soft and gentle on skin! I will definitely buy more and recommend to others!
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love lotion from Bath and Body Works who doesn't? This is one of my favorite scents along with cool melon kiwi. Every lotion they have smells fantastic and is an excellent purchase in my opinion.
Asia Z.
Texas
I love this product this lotion has a very beautiful scent of tropical mango great for summer this is gentle on the skin I use this lotion very often I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a summer feel
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This lotion smells SO good! It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized for hours on end. I use it on my whole body almost every day! It is not expensive and definitely worth the purchase!!
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
I Love This Lotion Becouse First Of All I Love Fragrances And Smells. Mango Is A Beautiful Smell and This Lotion Keeps My Skin Smelling Nice And Moisturized And My Skin Doesn't Go Dry
Andrea C.
Is this fragrance still available for purchase?
jennifer d.
North Lawrence, NY
Will this be avalible all year long?