Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection APPLE BLOSSOM & LAVENDER Shower Gel uploaded by Meagan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A hand-picked bouquet of apple blossoms, fresh-cut lavender & jasmine petals, dotted with passionfruit and sparkling quince

Overview

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing aloe and vitamin E combine with skin-loving shea butter & nourishing coconut oil in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Since you said the scent lingers after, does it mix well ...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection APPLE BLOSSOM & LAVENDER Shower Gel
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This scent is so pleasant and perfect for spring. To me it smells exactly like the perfect sunrise on the first day of spring. It lathers really well in the shower when you use a bath poof. I really have enjoyed this body wash.
Maria R.
Mesquite, NV
Smells so so good more than you expect I really love this product and strongly recommend the scent is so fresh and its very gentle to your skin no harsh at all I always buy extras actually I order them on line 100% recommend it's an ellelent product love it
Sara H.
Pacifica, CA
When I used to work for this company and they launched this product I almost died!! It smells so juicy and fesh. It was my go to for awhile as a body was for everyday. If u paired it with the lotion and the spray the sent lasted all day.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
This is definitely the perfect scent for spring. I like just about anything from bath and body works. It smells so good. And it doesn't wear off like all of the other body washes. Although it is kind of pricey, you can find a ton of bath and body works items on EBay super cheap. This brand is very high quality in my opinion.
Candice S.
I love Bath and Body Works. They never seem to fail when they come out with new scents. I love lavender so this shower gel is awesome. With scents of apple as well. The scent is just right it isn't overwhelming at all.
Cristina B.
Miami lakes, FL
I absolutely adore all shower gels from Bath and Body, but this one especially smells delicious, it leaves you feeling and smelling clean. Bath and Body can always seem a bit pricy, but they always have those fantastic sales!!! They can count on me to buy this again!
Talia K.
Flushing, NY
These are amazing. Super lathering and amazing for a bath as well. It smells heavenly and seriously smells up your whole bathroom so the scent still lingers even after you wash it off.
Cassie H.
Portland, OR
This stuff is such a great buy! Worth every penny. I love it because it makes me feel fresh and clean and smells great! It also lasts a great amount of time!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This body wash has a fresh fruity smell that is absolutely invigorating. It leaves your skin smooth and hydrated! The delicious apple smell lasts.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
Since you said the scent lingers after, does it mix well w/any cologne you might use?