Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection APPLE BLOSSOM & LAVENDER Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kalaya H.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection APPLE BLOSSOM & LAVENDER Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Storm B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A hand-picked bouquet of apple blossoms, fresh-cut lavender & jasmine petals, dotted with passionfruit and sparkling quince

Overview

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Buy on Amazon
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I love the Bath and Bodyworks sprays. They smell great and the fragrance lasts a long time. They're very affordable so you can try a lot of them and not feel guilty about price.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Artisan Collection Apple Blossom & Lavender Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz Each (Apple Blossom & Lavender) perfect light scent, not to strong at all. But enough to feel good.
ellie J.
Sacramento
I like the sweet scent of apple mix with lavender. The scent is stronger than other brands, which I like. The apple smell is more dominant than the lavender scent. I don't like the design/print on the bottle.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Bought these for goofy bags for a party. Had to go back and buy more cause I loved the smell. Would recommend you give it a smell next time me you are In a store and as always sure can't beat the price.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is one of the first bath and body works perfumes I ever got! It is sweet yet floral at the same time. I've used about 1/4 of the bottle, and it's one of my favorite to this day! I often carry it in my purse.
LEAR29344 ARIANNA M.
miami, FL
is the moooooost wonderfull thing ive ever used in my life. super good all the day. i have it as a gift but i will buy it, it fit perfectly my expectactions, i will buy it like a 1000 moree
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This mist is lightly fragrant and very neutral. I actually use it as a room spray in my bedroom before I go to sleep. It is calming but not overpowering.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
I really like the Apple Blossom Fragrance. It is not too strong, however the Lavender is more for someone that really likes that smell. I am not a fan.
Nichole D.
Smells awesome and we all know bath and body works is a great store . They have so much to choose from
Kalaya H.
I love this scent. It smells like apples and lavender. It comes in lotion and perfume.