BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "I love this lotion. To start the texture has a great consistency with a perfect blend of smell and lotion not being too greasy but yet long lasting moisturizing. The smell is a great combination with my personal scent and I get many compliments." in 5 reviews
Athena D.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of my favorite scents. The combination of raspberry champagne, gardenia petals, magnolia blossom and topped with crystallized amber and creamy vanilla suede make it perfect for those who love warmth. It reminds me of fall and cozy sweaters. This body cream leaves my skin soft and smelling great.
Sarah S.
Akron
After being a devoted Sensual Amber fan for years, I was so sad when they tried to discontinue it. On the suggestion of a Bath and Body Works employee, I tried the Amber Blush instead. It was difficult to really get a sense of the smell in the store because there's already so many smells going on in there. When I got home and tried it out though, ewww. It smelled awful. It definitely smells like a blush wine, but I don't think that's a good thing. I might drink blush from time to time, but I certainly don't want to smell like I bathed in it. As for the amber scent in it, I couldn't even smell it. The blush aspect was just so overpowering. I ended up returning it.
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I love this lotion!!! I actually received it as a Secret Santa gift. It smells so good and I personally like the ultra Shea better then Bath & Body's regular lotions. The ultra Shea makes my skin supper soft and they smell so good too.
Megan S.
Amazing body cream. This has triple the moisture than other lotions. The scent is soft and subtle not overbearing. I love using this right out of the shower to lock in the moisture. I would buy this again.
Miranda W.
La Fayette, GA
I use this when i forget to put some on at home n i have a bottle of it in my car just in case i forget to put some on. It is very gentle ! I would definitely buy this product again! I would recommend this !
Shelly C.
This amber fragrance is divine, making warm notes of calm wash over you the whole time. Smooth ting, comforting and cleaning I highly recommend this Bath & Body fragrance. The price point is really good too!
Ashton S.
Kentucky
This product is amazing for the fall! From the smell and how well it moisturizes your body to the way it doesn't leave your skin greasy! Amazing smell that last all day like a warm kiss of happiness honestly amazing!
Maria K.
This scent is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I get many compliments on it. I got it for Christmas and immediately became obsessed. I would highly recommend.
Brenda R.
Love bath and body works! Smells so good and feels even better on the skin. Great thickness so it leaves your skin feeling more moisturizer than regular lotion. Definitely would by it again.
Amber blush triple moisture body cream is by far one of my favorite lotions and it smells so so good I mean I'm a sucker for stuff that smells really good and honestly this and it stays moisturizing through the whole day it doesn't go away cause I know when some people sweat it does go away but not this it stays on your body it's really nice really really nice I really recommend you get if you don't already have it it's unavailable right now you can't get in the store but online you definitely can get it on line