BY BATH & BODY WORKS #70 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Some of my local stores don't sell this scent anymore and...2 Answers
Marisa T.
I absolutely love love love this scent and since they don’t carry it in store anymore I’ve had to buy it off amazon. Which is totally cool cause it’s still about the same price as it would be in store. The scent lasts but isn’t overbearing so it’s perfect for day to day use.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
 This is hands down my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It's actually one of my favorite scents in general. It's not too sweet and has a woodsy almost spicy kind of scent but it's not overwhelming. I think its the perfect mix of masculine and feminine and I highly highly recommend!
Sylvia C.
Louisville
I love this scent from bath and body works. I have the whole set and keep it in stock along with a few other faves. This is the only body wash lotion and spray i use other then victoria secret. This is one of my favorite scents. The scents are strong but not too strong and they last on the skin. I love most bath and body works products.
crystal b.
I have gotten so many compliments when i wear this scent . I love the smell because it is not too overwhelming and leaves you smelling wonderful at the same time!
Maricela F.
This is a great spray it smells very sweet like candy it's a lot different from what I tend to get for perfume that's more speedy but I use it mostly to spary around me or my home closets because this particular one lingers for a while.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this perfume so much. It smells woodsy but also very romantic. This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear in the fall because it reminds me of fall so much. The only thing I wish is that the scent stayed on you longer. I know it is a mist but it smells so good and wish it stayed for longer.
Emily R.
This has been my go to perfume for years. I recently just grew out of it and thought the glitter and the smell was "too young" for me now. It's reasonably priced and the amount of product lasts for a very long time. The smell lasts all day and it is a light fruit/flower smell. Would recommend it for those under 18 yrs old.
Ashley B.
logan
This was my absolute favorite sent in perfume ever! I've repeatedly used this product, it last for a good bit of time, depending on how often you use it! The designs on the bottle kind of gives you an idea of what it smells like, it smells amazing! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
elaina k.
altoona , PA
i love this product, smells great and makes me feel less self conscious about my smell. Fragrance lasts all day everyday. Very affordable product and i would recommend to people. The only down side is how strong it is when you first spray it, no matter how many sprays.
Wendy C.
One of my favorites!!

I have this in the perfume & body mist.

I love the scent of this,it just reminds me of starburst candies mixed with raspberries & champagne....the longevity on me is moderate & the sillage is soft.

The fine fragrance mist (body mist) is light but decently lasting and the perfume IMO is light as well but even longer lasting either way you can't go wrong with either.

*The matching body lotion & shower gel help the scent last longer.
Arlene R.
Some of my local stores don't sell this scent anymore and it's my favorite. Anyone know where I can get a hold of it?