BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually l...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Body Lotion
  • "My cousin bought this for me in the 8 ounce and I love the smell! It's very moisturizing for my skin and I would get compliments on how it smells!! I will be shopping at Bath Body works more often!! " in 7 reviews
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I really liked this lotion in the start. I love bath and body works formula. It feels so nice on my skin. But this scent was to over powering. I haven't even been able to finish the bottle that I was bought 2 years ago. I'll probably just toss it now. I will not buy this scent again.
Tasha W.
This is in my top 5 lotions!! I love the scent and the name is cute. The smell last a good amount of time and it's not over powering.
t s.
One of my favorite lotions from bath and body works! It’s like a sweet smell that isn’t overwhelming or makes you sick. The bottle was so cute and sparkly. It was the perfect lotion for me around the winter time because it kept my skin moisturized. A one of a kind fragrance and there’s nothing else like it. Definitely pick it up and try it when you see it.
Alyssa S.
I love this smell! Is not too potent but smells great. Highly recommended!
Janet D.
This lotion smells really good and the scent lingers for all day wear. I love to have this in my office and everyone always love s coming by my desk to use it
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Wow! I love this Amber blush lotion, it makes you feel so good Your spirit feels good,, uplifts you, abf and makes you smell good, not in a strong way, but in a way that people will smell and will compliment you.
Nicole I.
Walkerton, ON
I love love love this smell! It honestly smells amazing! I also have it in hand sanitizer and the body spray!
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Received this as a gift! I love this scent so much! Bath and Body Works never disappoints! The scents always last forever! Cute packaging! Easy to read labels! I will always go to them for lotions! Affordable and always have promos going on!
Vivianne V.
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in this bother anyone?
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually lasts all day?