BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually l...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Body Lotion
  • "My cousin bought this for me in the 8 ounce and I love the smell! It's very moisturizing for my skin and I would get compliments on how it smells!! I will be shopping at Bath Body works more often!! " in 7 reviews
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
My fav fav fav smell from Bath and Body Works! I would buy it over and over again, but I hate that it is retired from the stores! Smells like candy to me and I am just obsessed! Not to mention the lotion leaves your skin really soft and it smells good for a long time!
ofir m.
Great scent for the fall, smells really good. The smells stays on for quite a while. I have the travel size one and it lasts for a long time.
Bailey H.
Rockford , IL
Bath and body works lotion is the best. I'm quite sad that they discontinued this product because it was my favorite scent. Ive bought this scent time and time again and definitely stocked up before it was retired! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a lotion if you can get your hands on it!
Syrie C.
Really nice moisturizing lotion! It also smells great and makes skin really soft.
Lureen R.
Toronto
Smell nice very moisturizing! Would recommend !!! love bath and body works products !
Ashley P.
My favorite! I love Bath and Body works and I love this smell! It lasts a long time and stays smelling how you put it on.
Sarahi B.
Donna, TX
It smells amazing i love how its not oily like other cremes and the price isn't bad
Marybeth M.
Wonderful smell! I keep this in my car and it is great to have on hand just in case
Amy M.
Amber Blush has been my all the time go to fragrance for a while! The perfect scent for spring, summer, fall, and winter! Every time I change fragrances my fiancé notices and asks me to go back to "my usual" smell. Personally I love it the most for fall due to its non floral smell. I own the full product line and will always continue to buy more when they run out for as long as they have it.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Amber blush is one of my all time favorite scents by Bath & Body Works! The scent isn't over barring and it leaves my skin so soft. Although the scent isn't strong, it last all day. What more can you ask for?
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in this bother anyone?
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually lasts all day?