BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually l...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Body Lotion
  • "My cousin bought this for me in the 8 ounce and I love the smell! It's very moisturizing for my skin and I would get compliments on how it smells!! I will be shopping at Bath Body works more often!! " in 7 reviews
Marybeth M.
Wonderful smell! I keep this in my car and it is great to have on hand just in case
Syrie C.
Really nice moisturizing lotion! It also smells great and makes skin really soft.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
Smells so good and it has glitter... I love it. It also did not cost that much
Kristal W.
Clearwater, FL
It smells so good. And doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It last awhile too.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Lobe this product smells so good night lotion . it a make me think of fall .
Alyssa S.
I love this smell! Is not too potent but smells great. Highly recommended!
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I really liked this lotion in the start. I love bath and body works formula. It feels so nice on my skin. But this scent was to over powering. I haven't even been able to finish the bottle that I was bought 2 years ago. I'll probably just toss it now. I will not buy this scent again.
Kira B.
Toronto
If you like sweet smells that last a long time then this is the product for you! I would definitely buy it again and I highly recommend it. People give me complements about how nice I smell!
ofir m.
Great scent for the fall, smells really good. The smells stays on for quite a while. I have the travel size one and it lasts for a long time.
Nicole I.
Walkerton, ON
I love love love this smell! It honestly smells amazing! I also have it in hand sanitizer and the body spray!
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in this bother anyone?
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually lasts all day?