BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually l...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Body Lotion
  • "My cousin bought this for me in the 8 ounce and I love the smell! It's very moisturizing for my skin and I would get compliments on how it smells!! I will be shopping at Bath Body works more often!! " in 7 reviews
Amy M.
Amber Blush has been my all the time go to fragrance for a while! The perfect scent for spring, summer, fall, and winter! Every time I change fragrances my fiancé notices and asks me to go back to "my usual" smell. Personally I love it the most for fall due to its non floral smell. I own the full product line and will always continue to buy more when they run out for as long as they have it.
Heather W.
This is absolutely the best smelly lotion ever! Luckily, I have a Bath and Body Works at my local mall so I can stock up whenever I need to! I love how it hydrates and moisturizers without leaving a filmy, greasy residue on my hands and leaves me smelling great all day! I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to have soft, smooth hands.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
My fav fav fav smell from Bath and Body Works! I would buy it over and over again, but I hate that it is retired from the stores! Smells like candy to me and I am just obsessed! Not to mention the lotion leaves your skin really soft and it smells good for a long time!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Bath and body works products are some of my favorite splurge items! I got this lotion about 2 years backs, and it was what really got me into the b&bw craze. It has such a sweet yet floral scent, and it soaks in real fast. Im sad they stopped carrying this scent in stores :(.
Angela O.
Carrollton, TX
Great lotion, i have been using this lotion for a while now and always get complemented on how good i smell! I keep this in my purse and its so convenient because of the small packaging. I have this item stocked in my home because its such a great product.
Diana Z.
Kansas City, KS
Love this Amber Blush scent, it's very musk get sweet so you can have a bit of both. Hydrates the skin immediately! I got the lotion at Bath and Body Works. My favorite has always been Sensual Amber but since that is seasonal this is definitely close.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
I love the scent if the lotion. It's got a warm feeling to it and I never feel like the odor becomes unsavory through a days wear. It's awesome to just throw in your bag or put on after a shower. I definitely need a refill.
Jes K.
Lovely soft scent... if you were worried about possible shimmer... it is a flat body lotion with no shimmer. absorbs quickly into the skin.
Scent is a warm musk with a touch of sweetness.
Jenna K.
I love this! It smells amazing and the size is perfect for me! I can't use these on my entire body because my skin in very sensitive and it will break out in eczema. So I use the travel size ones for my hands when I'm out and about.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Wow! I love this Amber blush lotion, it makes you feel so good Your spirit feels good,, uplifts you, abf and makes you smell good, not in a strong way, but in a way that people will smell and will compliment you.
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in this bother anyone?
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually lasts all day?