BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Capture the sensual warmth and luxury of a romantic getaway! Raspberry champagne & gardenia petals mingle with a seductive kiss of crystallized amber for an ultra-feminine scent.

OVERVIEW

• Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually l...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection AMBER BLUSH Body Lotion
  • "My cousin bought this for me in the 8 ounce and I love the smell! It's very moisturizing for my skin and I would get compliments on how it smells!! I will be shopping at Bath Body works more often!! " in 7 reviews
t s.
One of my favorite lotions from bath and body works! It’s like a sweet smell that isn’t overwhelming or makes you sick. The bottle was so cute and sparkly. It was the perfect lotion for me around the winter time because it kept my skin moisturized. A one of a kind fragrance and there’s nothing else like it. Definitely pick it up and try it when you see it.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Absolutely love this fragrance. Wish I would have bought this sooner. I do feel for the ingredients and how long lasting the product is the price is good. Nice flat shaped bottle perfect for traveling. I would recommend this to others. Never had a problem.
Amber U.
Bath & Body lotions are an easy, perfect gift for everyone! Coworkers, family, friends - everyone needs lotion in the winter! These are easy to find, affordable, and appreciated. All the scents are wonderful & festive!
Chelsey S.
Love the smell of this scent. Very fruity yet not overwhelming. I wish they would keep scents in the store longer than they do so you wouldn't have to worry about sticking up on the ones that you do like. This lotion goes on very smooth and I actually use it for tanning sometimes too.
Bailey H.
Rockford, IL
Bath and body works lotion is the best. I'm quite sad that they discontinued this product because it was my favorite scent. Ive bought this scent time and time again and definitely stocked up before it was retired! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a lotion if you can get your hands on it!
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
My fav fav fav smell from Bath and Body Works! I would buy it over and over again, but I hate that it is retired from the stores! Smells like candy to me and I am just obsessed! Not to mention the lotion leaves your skin really soft and it smells good for a long time!
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Received this as a gift! I love this scent so much! Bath and Body Works never disappoints! The scents always last forever! Cute packaging! Easy to read labels! I will always go to them for lotions! Affordable and always have promos going on!
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
MY ALL TIME FAV SCENT!
This doesn't smell like anything else, it's so unique! I have purchased this product 4 times now and am currently out again. Going to pick up another tomorrow! Lol
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
I really love this lotion and I love the scent. I used it for the entire summer and now whenever I smell it I get flashbacks hahah. It's a really pleasant sent. I have weird skin that dries out even after lotion, but this doesn't do that to me. The scent doesn't last all day, but I don't mind that too much since I use like four other different scents a day.
Elizabeth T.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I bough this lotion solely based on it smell. When I got home and I used bit after my shower, I was in heaven. This lotion made my skin so soft and it smelled delicious. It smelled one way in the bottle and another way on my skin. This was a great purchase and I would recommend it to everyone.
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have sensitive skin... does the fragrance and dye in this bother anyone?
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Love this scent! Wondering if the lovely scent actually lasts all day?