BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A bold, sophisticated blend of alpine air and smooth suede, expertly crafted to capture a great outdoors adventure

Key notes: Crisp Alpine Air, Wild Vetiver, Warm Mountain Suede

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ALPINE SUEDE Body Lotion
  • "I truly love all lotions and colognes . I love the variety of scents that they have. It's really moisturizing, it leaves your skin shinny and smelling awesome. a con about this product is that is a little pricey. I love taking advantage of the deals that they make during holidays. I wish they could make more deals during the whole year." in 3 reviews
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
My hubby LOVES this lotion from bath and body works! I love it too. It smells so amazing and leaves his skin so soft and smooth. This is both of our favorite lotions for him. I highly recommend this!!!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
QI absolutely love "piney" unisex scents. I keep a small bottle of this lotion in my car and bathroom. It is crisp, fresh and never offensive. It actually attracts many pleased senses that are accompanied by compliments. I love it and your boyfriend will too!
Maya S.
My boyfriend uses this lotion and I totally LOVE the way it smells on him. Very masculine scent and it’s not overpowering or too strong. Can’t speak to its comfort but he seems to like it for moisturizing. Really enjoy how he smells when wearing this!
Lola M.
My husband uses this lotion that I bought for him and I LOVE it. I got it from Bath and Body Works when they were having a sell. It smells absolutely amazing. It's super long lasting. He will put it on in the morning and then when we go to bed I can still smell it.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I have not come across a bath and body scent I didn't love and I got this one for my fiancé last year for Christmas and it smells amazing! It has a great mixture of like rustic woods with like a musky under scent. It's just great and he really loved it.
Frenchell J.
Douglasville, GA
Brought this Lotion for a special someone for valentine's Day. very Gentle on his skin. he uses it everyday. it was a good value it was on sale. buy 3 get 3 free.
pros,smells very good.leave skin feeling soft
cons,there isn't any.
yes i would recommend this to friends and family
Yeritza S.
I bought this for the boys, they wanted lotions like mine that would smell great and go on smooth. Sometimes Id fine the boys putting mine on. So when I bought this for christmas they were excited. The smell was great and the deals there were too!Would highly recommeneded.
Julie S.
Hanford, CA
My husband uses this lotion it smells so good. Helps him smell great through out the whole day . Ever since he has bought this he hasn't used any other lotion I use it at times to because I love the smell and all the lotions from bath and body works rock
Darleny B.
Bronx, NY
Lisa H.
Great smell and trusted go to for all the men in my life. My husband sneaks my lotion so when I gifted this to him he was thrilled; for the great smell and the moisturized skin. I will stick this for my man.