BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
member-debd6
This 1000 wishes from Bath and Body Works is my favorite body spray they have the body sprays from Bath and Body Works last longer then any other body sprays I've tried it's not overbearing it's like a fruity flowery type smell. It's $14 however they usually have good deals if u buy so many or there will be something like buy 3 get 3 free. Plus if you sign up or give them your phone number preferably home phone number that way you'll get coupons in the mail and your email you get great deals and free products they will send you coupons for free products even. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Mrem A.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
okay!! Alright you guys might think I’m weird but I would kill for this perfume. I’ve bought this perfume repeatedly and I still love it. The scent is floral like roses and scent is decent not too stong or light. The price is a bit too much for perfume but it’s worth it because it smell amazing. I recommend this to everyone🌹
Amber D.
Hartsville, SC
Absolutely love this product. It smells absolutely wonderful and I get loads of compliments of how great it smells.
Gaby H.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Guys! I’m not into perfumes a lot but this sprays are the best ones😍 they also match with their lotions which fragrance is even better! They have a huge variety and all of them are for different seasons and different occasions. Bath&Body always have promotions to buy for family, friends and yourself! The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist was my first fragrance and I still bought it again! Also, I got a new favorite one that smells sweet and you can use it on all occasions. It is call WINTER BERRY WONDER! And also the DIAMOND SHIMMER MIST >>Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PRETTY AS A PEACH Diamond Shimmer Mist 💎🍑 and it’s 🧴 lotion.
Allison P.
WATERTOWN, NY
My absolute favorite fragrance from bath and body works. It smells amazing. A few sprays lasts all day. I carry a small one in my purse. I have purchased many bottles of this scent. Hands down the best they have! If you haven't smelled it yet you are missing out!
Jacqueline C.
This is my favorite scent from the Bath & Body Works collection. I have a full size one for home and the travel size for on the go use. It smells amazing and the design on the bottle is beautiful.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
#BathandBodyWorks A thousand wishes is my favorite perfume. This is the full size glass present bottle that is about $45. I have had this since last Xmas and I havent had too get a new one yet either. This fragrance does sell fast but they always seem to be in stock when I go to #BathandBodyWorks! I enjoy sweet smells and this is def one of them! You literally only need one spritz and you'll smell yummy!
brea b.
This one of my favorite fragrance from bath and body work because it has a aggressive scent that leave room smell good after you spray it an leave the room also it stays in your clothes for while after you wash it. The best.
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
Thousands Wishes ❤️🙈 Love It, Refrescante, exitante Y Lo Mejor es que puedes usarlo a Cualquier Hora
Shinelle F.
[product:bath-&-body-works-a-thousand-wishes-fragrance-mist] This Is One Of My Favourites From Bath And Body Works, Very Refreshing Has You Smelling Sweet For Hours. Can't Go Wrong Here, Absolutely Love This. 💖
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart