BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I usually dont use sprays but this spray was not too sweet and not too strong. A good balance for a slightly sensitive nose, would be a well recieved gift
Jordan B.
Shakopee, MN
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. Even better this is the best design I have seen in the store for this collection, it is pretty! Plus only $14 a bottle is amazing. The only downside is I find you'll need to spray it twice a day as the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to!
Charity M.
This is by far one of my favorite scents of Bath & Body Works. I use this daily. It smells so good to me. There is nothing else that can compare!!!
Paige M.
Kings Mtn, NC
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes is one of my all-time favorite scents! I wear the perfume and/or the body spray on a daily basis. I even keep the travel sized products in my purse & car. This scent is amazing! It isn't over-bearing & is long-lasting.
Taty A.
Cleveland
I love it is my favorite of all 😊 and is the only one that I prefer to use and it have this wonderful smell and I would buy it again
Tamara J.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent!  It smells fruity and floral and gourmand all at the same time and I seriously cannot get enough!  I remember the first year that they launched this, I was afraid that it would only be available for that holiday season, so you can imagine my excitement when I found that it would become a permanent scent!
Raudelys o.
Me encanta es una de mis fragancias o colonia diaria, para la chicas de República Dominicana la pueden encontrar en Agora huele deliciosa, tiene un olor muy dulce y delicado, lo amo.
Evynn O.
This is my signature perfume that I wear every single day. Not to sweet or to bitter. Love it so much and get so many complements
Kinzee C.
Diamond
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this smell it is my favorite I use this everyday all day I think everyone should try this smell and the lotion and body wash it is the best.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
I love the bath and body works body mists because they are light enough to not be overpowering. This scent is very light and natural, making it perfect for everyday life.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart