BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maha B.
SPRING, TX
I love this fragrance mist along with a couple others from bath and body works. Their mists are affordable and worth ever penny. I would buy this product again a "thousand" times over. Every time I wore this Fragrance I always got compliments so that's a good way to know that it really is a great product.
zartaj s.
I know people are crazy abt this ..even i ws as it smells really nice but some how i feel it isnt lasting at all ...feel waste of money if not in sale ...so wait for the discount option if you want this one n keep on applying again n again
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances from B&BW. It's really a timeless scent. It has notes of sweet, but also a little note of clean. I pair this with the matching body creme, and this scent will last majority throughtout the day. I would recommend this to a friend!
Diem N.
Antioch , CA
This my top three scent from Bath &Body Works. I always have travel size in my bag.  I always have coworkers ask which scent am I wear.  You can never go wrong with this scent. You can use it for all season. I will always buy this product.
Lixis L.
Sin lugar a duda de las mejores fragancias de BBW, se puede usar tanto de día como de noche, el olor permanece y es exquisito.
Stephanie E.
Lenoir, NC
This isn't one of my favorite smells from bath and body works. It smells alright and I've used it multiple times, but it is just not for me. I probably wouldn't be buying this for myself or a friend.
Alexis 💋.
Mattawan, MI
Smells really good. This is a smell that is sexy and makes you feel good. It’s a good seller too at B&BW
Chantel J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love, love, LOVE this fragrance mist! The scent smells expensive, but it really not. it smells juicy. I first received this as a gift a few years ago, and I am currently on my second bottle. The packaging has a holiday aesthetic to it, but I can use this mist year round. I would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a great scent.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I usually dont use sprays but this spray was not too sweet and not too strong. A good balance for a slightly sensitive nose, would be a well recieved gift
Jordan B.
Shakopee, MN
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. Even better this is the best design I have seen in the store for this collection, it is pretty! Plus only $14 a bottle is amazing. The only downside is I find you'll need to spray it twice a day as the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to!
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart