BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Summer C.
Savannah , GA
I just Got this and I already consider it my new signature scent. I have this sent and body spray, lotion, body wash, antibacterial gel, and they also have a candle. This fragrance mist is great. It gives a light sent without being too overwhelming.
Jennifer G.
Warren, MI
A thousand wishes by #BathandBodyWorks smells amazing. The smell lasts and it will last even longer if you apply a few sprays over your hair. This smell is unlike many others not too overbearing for those sensitive to smells.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Bath and body works never disappoints!! This is one of my favorite scents by them. It really smells so amazing and it's long lasting. The bottles is very nice. Great value and isn't to pricey. I buy all the time. I really recommend trying this scent out if you haven't already.
katy r.
The scent is sweet but strong at the same time which makes it last through out the whole day without having to apply some more.
Amanda R.
Shelocta
My absolute favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! The scent is sexy and sweet and the bottle lasts a long time. It looks somewhat Christmas-like but is the perfect scent for all year long.
Kyra E.
New Rochelle, NY
This smells so good. Idk how to describe smells LOLOLO but this is totally worth it it smells really good.
Tasha C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Love this fragrance! It’s long lasting and you can actually smell it throughout the day unlike other fragrance mists. Definitely worth the price, especially when they’re having deals.
Nathalie R.
Fort Myers
Love this scent from Bath and Body.  The package is is very pretty.  I like to layer this scent with my vanilla mist.  When there is a sale on the body mists,  I buy a few!
Katie S.
Charlton, MA
Love this fragrance so much! It is absolutely beautiful, romantic and last for hours. I highly recommend to anyone that likes a more adult sent and is beyond predominantly candy or fruity fragrances as this is definitely more sophisticated.  I think it is just a gorgeous fragrance that puts me in a great mood also everytime! :)
Dorothy R.
Jackson
B&B Works Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I've used it almost since the day it was release. I prefer to use the whole collection, shower gel and moisturizing body cream, so I really layer on the scent. It will last longer.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart