BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Kryslynn J.
I love the smell and love the store. I love their other fragrances to my other favorite is Paris I have the lotion I'm hoping to find the perfume. They have good prices when they have there a sale going on its a little pricey when the sale isn't going on but I love the store and will keep going.
Daijiah J.
Coolidge , AZ
Absolutely love this smell I always get it when it’s available at bath and body works
stacy r.
I love this sent it smells so good. If you have not tried and like bath and body works sprays I'd recommend this one
Adriana R.
panorama city
Purchased at: Target
My sister in law owns a perfume like this one, the smell is super great, it smells so good I would go over and ask for this perfume because I was in love, I asked if it was pricey she said no, I would buy this perfume ❤️
Summer C.
savannah
I just Got this and I already consider it my new signature scent. I have this sent and body spray, lotion, body wash, antibacterial gel, and they also have a candle. This fragrance mist is great. It gives a light sent without being too overwhelming.
Jennifer G.
Warren, MI
A thousand wishes by #BathandBodyWorks smells amazing. The smell lasts and it will last even longer if you apply a few sprays over your hair. This smell is unlike many others not too overbearing for those sensitive to smells.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Bath and body works never disappoints!! This is one of my favorite scents by them. It really smells so amazing and it's long lasting. The bottles is very nice. Great value and isn't to pricey. I buy all the time. I really recommend trying this scent out if you haven't already.
katy r.
The scent is sweet but strong at the same time which makes it last through out the whole day without having to apply some more.
Amanda R.
Shelocta
My absolute favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! The scent is sexy and sweet and the bottle lasts a long time. It looks somewhat Christmas-like but is the perfect scent for all year long.
Kyra E.
New Rochelle, NY
This smells so good. Idk how to describe smells LOLOLO but this is totally worth it it smells really good.
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart