BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Nely S.
Brooklyn
It smells really good and I love the design on the bottle it's a good value not that pricey compared to other perfumes it's really long lasting it doesn't go away that easily like other perfumes I would recommend this it has a great fragrance
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
I have to say that bath and body works have my favorites And as far as the scents they have now A Thousand wishes is my favorite! It has a warm present smell, I am so bad at describing scents, but it smells expensive. It lasts a long time. I love all the products. The cream, body wash, spray. And I was so happy they have a wallflower!! Now I have this in my bedroom and it smells amazing. I hope they don't get rid of this anytime soon!!
angela b.
Eloy, AZ
You smell like a thousand wishes no doubt with this fragrance and it's a big bottle for an amazing affordable price repeat purchase
Alexa A.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE, and I can’t stress this enough, I LIVE Bath & Body Works. This fragrance smells amazing. It is long-lasting. I would use this when I would attend my dance classes, not one bad smell. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Rabya S.
Al khobar
I got this along with the shower gel and cream as a birthday gift and it smells amazing. I am also glad to see this on second position at the influenster list. I love the dark kiss edition the most!
Kyrston K.
Farrell PA.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love the smell like all of Bath and Body works perfumes it lasts very long and the bottle looks very nice it’s self
Crystal F.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This body mist is absolutely wonderful. Out of the 100’s they have had this one is one of my favorite.
Suzanne P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this fragrance the scent lasts. And stays throughout the day first time using would definetly use again
Lizbeth L.
South Carolina
I absolutely love this product because it smell amazing although it a bit too expensive.
Melissa t.
SMELLS AMAZING AND IS VERY LONG LASTING FOR A BODY SPRAY I love the shower gel of this as well its my fav body spray ive used this once before
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart