BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
megan p.
Ventura, CA
LOVE! This mist is long lasting, light, and it even comes in shimmer!! Super affordable for a long lasting mist. It is the perfect scent for a day or night out. Little tip, buy a mini one too for your purse so you are always ready on the go! I love this product.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
This is a pretty good scene except it is one of their scents that stays at the store all the time so the scent kinda got boring
Liz L.
#bathAndBodyWorks Is My Favorite When it comes to body mist. I feel like most They smell amazing.
Madison K.
Freeburg, IL
This is my absolute favorite perfume. When it was seasonal it broke my heart when I ran out. I buy this all the time for myself and family. It smells great and lasts a good while. I keep 4 bottles in my closet so when i run out I don't have to worry so much.
ℕikki H.
Even though it has a strong scent, it’s very subtle on the skin. Very affordable, my go to body spray
Mary R.
Michigan
Love using this one if im going on a night out. A very sweet settling smell.. recommend highly! #bathandbodyworks
morgan a.
this is by far the best smell ive found so far at bath and body works. its a mist so it doesnt last forever but the smell stays on your clothes for a long time
Vanessa N.
Fontana
This has been my signature fragrance since I started college!! It's not that expensive and the smell is long lasting throughout the day 😊 Its the perfect balance between sweet and musky and it doesnt give me a headache Haha. 💕💕 Definitely give it a whirl forsure!
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love bath and body works thousand wishes fine fragrance mist .. it smells amazing 😉 it’s definitely my holiday season go too .. it’s my number 2 mist !! It last long for hours .. and the smell is amazing 😉
Hannah H.
Smells so good. Not only for perfume but as a candle and body wash as well. Fresh scent
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart