BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kate P.
Coral Gables, FL
My favorite perfume I use! Hands down the best scent offered and my go to for everyday perfume
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I got this for Christmas I love the smell of this stuff so much it smells like heaven honestly
Carolina C.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this fragrance ! I think it’s one of the best ones that they have , I purchase two of them every time I have a chance .
Teyona R.
Conyers, GA
Oh I love this scent so much, Everytime I go to get a scent to put on for the day I always find myself grabbing this one. It's like the perfect mix between fun/playful and sophisticated/noble.
Samantha P.
This smells so good! I ignore this . Just know I am also done with this perfume 😩😂😭 it smells amazing!
Flor A.
I really loved both the "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" and "A Thousand Wishes" that came out this season. They are both beautifully packaged and mature scents that I am enjoying immensely. They both come with really great luxury products (I WISH that there was a scrub in this scent) and have been a joy to use. I rank this slightly ahead of "Wild Madagascar Vanilla" because I feel it is a little more versatile. This scent can be worn anytime, and is both inoffensive and pleasing. Sort of one of those staple scents like "Sweet Pea" that doesn't come around very often. I use this travel product a lot to enhance the scent, although staying power is pretty good when layered. Really great! 5 stars.
Daniela🌙 D.
Doral, FL
I love it, this splash is my own the go splash. Great for when I go to the gym or have it on my purse.
Ruby D.
Wow.. where do i start. I LOVE BATH&BODY WORKS!! This fragrance gives me nostalgia... it smells fricken great. At bath&body there are always a sale going on. This fragrance can be too much for some people though.
Glam_Gurl G.
Corpus Christi
I was gifted this for Christmas two years ago since then every holiday I rebuy the mist spray it’s a medium smell not too overpowering at all I highly suggest purchasing this mist.
Ashley🌻 S.
High bridge , NJ
Omg! This scent right here I can live off of! Smells amazing, I have it in all sizes lol
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart