BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yanni D.
orlando
This is absolutely my favorite fragrance they have. I never fail to buy one every single time i go into a bath and body works. Whether in running out of not. It smells amazing.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This scent smells incredible! It smells sort of like strawberries and has very feminine notes in it. It isn't too overpowering and is really a scent you can wear anywhere, anytime. It is long lasting and one of the best smelling fragrances in the store!
Ashley O.
Nashville, TN
I love this fragrance! It smells wonderful without being overpowering! It will last all day as well. This fragrance works well with a ton of situations, very versitle. Unlike other perfumes this one doesn't dry out my skin. I always get asked what I'm wearing and i recommend thousand wishes
Justus C.
philo
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and both of my sisters wear this as our daily spray, it's not to sweet, not to warm. It's like the perfect smell. Affordable for the size of the bottle and super cute packaging. I especially love the one with glitter. I highly recommend to anyone!
Denisha M.
Smells great but the champagne note in this makes it smell really boozy. It kind of burns my nose. I had to scrub this off :(
Haley M.
indianapolis
This is one of my favorite songs from the store it’s not too strong it’s not too late it’s very long-lasting and it’s great for when you have a night out anyone is going really really good I would buy this product over and over again
METRO encanta su olor tan suave, un olor que dura que se siente en la ropa muy agradable, se lo recomiendo a esas chicas que no se le gustan los olores tan intenso.
Carleen M.
Saint Paul
I personally am obsessed with Bath & Body Works products and have all kinds of different ones. I personally have 30+ perfumes and a thousand wishes is a great scent I definitely recommend it to someone who is just getting into their perfumes because it definitely is a perfume that you can wear daily. It smells amazing and the price is good (*ProTip though I definitely recommend buying them on sale or with a coupon to save money!) #bath&bodyworks #perfume #b&bw
megan p.
Ventura, CA
LOVE! This mist is long lasting, light, and it even comes in shimmer!! Super affordable for a long lasting mist. It is the perfect scent for a day or night out. Little tip, buy a mini one too for your purse so you are always ready on the go! I love this product.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
This is a pretty good scene except it is one of their scents that stays at the store all the time so the scent kinda got boring
Danica S.