BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jamie Rose S.
First off, I love bath and body works products, they make some of the smelling scents for the money, not to mention the quality is up there as well. One of my all time favorite scents is a thousand wishes, if I could give this 10 stars I would because this is such a uniquely delicious fragrance that I can't imagine not having it in my collection. This is definitely a fruity scent with a hint of musk to it, but it's not too over the top. The top notes are (sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit and quince), mid-notes (peonies, purple freesia) follow by (almond cream, gilded amber and sugared sandalwood) with a bit of velvet musk, which definitely picks up at the end of the day on your skin. My little sister is the one who introduced me to this and we both share the same love for this, which is both good and bad, because when I run out, I steal hers and vice versa. I hope they never discontinued this body spray because I will literally have a meltdown!
Michelle N.
Hot Springs, AR
Best smelling fragrance I've ever bought from Bath & Body Works!! It doesn't wear off after a short amount of time like some of their previous fragrances I've tried. It's definitely my new go-to favorite!
Cathy D.
Imperial , CA
This body spray smells amazing , and stays on all day. I definitely think it’s worth the price and smells really close to a perfume I’m always going for this one
Allison P.
WATERTOWN, NY
My absolute favorite fragrance from bath and body works. It smells amazing. A few sprays lasts all day. I carry a small one in my purse. I have purchased many bottles of this scent. Hands down the best they have! If you haven't smelled it yet you are missing out!
Mandi P.
Sauk village, IL
This stuff smells amazing. I always receive compliments on it. No matter how many times I try to switch up my scents, I always go back to this one. There's a mini in my purse, a mini in my car... this scent is life.
Ileana M. D.
Juncos, PR
It leaves a sweet fragance that impregnates in my clothes everytime I used it
Chelsea Q.
Jane Lew, WV
I absolutely love this fragrance! I don't leave my house without a splash of it. It's the absolute best fragrance that Bath And Body Works has!! I don't see me ever wanting to switch fragrances! I received this item for the first time when there was a promotion going on for it and fell in love!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of this perfume one of my favorite scents at bbworks is always on sale and the scent last a long time would recommend this product to other people
Emily B.
Yorktown, VA
My favorite scent at bath and body works!! It smells so good!! I have bottles everywhere!!
Yasmin G.
Erie, KS
i love this smell so much!! it’s so sweet, but it’s not too strong. it lasts for a few hours! i’ve repurchased this many times.
Onix M.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart