BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is my absolute favorite body spray omg! It smells so heavenly. I've only purchased it once but I would really love to get some more I was sad when I ran out lol. I really hope I can get this in a voxbox some day. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
ma f.
Chicago
This is a Signature Collection fragrance from Bath & Bath Works. Its a mixture of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies and alomond crem. I didn't enjoy this fragrance is has a very mature/hard smell. I would not buy it again for sure, a bit expensive for a not so good smell.
Gracie T.
Whenever I found out about this perfume all my friends where raving about It and then I saw people on YouTube rave about it so I bout it and the first time I put it on my skin was fine it smelled good but then about and hour later my hands were like weirdly shaking and I started to get hot and have a massive headache and then I broke out in hives bad like hives on my face stomach arms legs everywhere would not recommend this product to someone who will easily break out in hives.
Cherish T.
I didn’t really like this scent. It was too strong. I gave it away after purchasing. If you don’t mind a heavier scent test it out in stores
Jean S.
This is one of Bath and Body Works's most popular scent right now. It is sweet, and a bit fizzy. I like it a lot.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Whatever friend convinced me to buy this, we are no longer friends.  It smells like old lady and give me a headache.  I tried to give it to my "friend" and she wouldn't take it.  Thanks.
Shannon H.
Irving
I’m not the biggest fan of the body mists from bath&bodyworks as I used to but I used to love them. They are very buildable so you can have a very light or wrong scent if you choose. Although the scent wears off during the day but are a good alternative to a strong perfume for everyday use.
Kelly M.
Chilton, WI
I wasn’t a very big fan of this smell! I felt like it was really musty bandit wasn’t my thing! The bottle is nice and the price is fair just not I to the small! I really liked the like the vanilla smell from this line
Michelle S.
Caledonia
It smells good, but it doesn't last. I feel that way about most of Bath and Body works spray. Very festive bottle for the season.
Amber R.
Utica
Went to bath and body works I tried the tester and was not impressed at all, my daughter didn’t even like it
Onix M.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Walmart