BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
De esta marca, esta fragancia es mi favorita!! Aparte de que tiene un olor súper fresco y un toque dulce , es de duración media ! Me encanta!
Angel T.
Smells super good! But it doesn't last very long on me. I have to spray multiple times throughout the day to be able to continuously smell it
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
I received this as a Christmas present! I like the body mist because it isn't as strong as a perfume. It's very light and has a sweet smell!
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Not really a fan of this one. it doesn't last long on the skin at all. I'm more of fruity sweet kind of girl and this is more perfumey to me
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
The smell is captivating. It has a sweet scent that is not too strong or too light. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweet smells.
Sadie G.
Lawton, OK
I love this with all my heart. It smells great and doesn't have a strong scent. I love the design on the bottle alot. I also have the lotion
Nasaria G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite body spray! Beautiful scent, would say it's a sophisticated floral scent. Can be used day and night, shower gel is also amazing!
Dyani F.
I was gifted this last Christmas. I love the scent. I'm not sure how to describe it. Except it smells great & u can wear it all year round!!
Diana C.
Benton City
Signature scent at the moment, many complime ts from it, scent is long lasting only having to respray a couple of times during the whole day.
KHADIJAH M.
This wasn't my favorite fragrance. I actually can't believe I bought this one. I ended up turning into a gift. The scent just wasn't for me.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon