BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julee C.
Riverside, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume spray. I can't even count how many compliments I receive while wearing this. Love, love, love it!!!
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
i can’t believe i used this entire thing! the scent is very nice and pleasant and i didn’t get sick of it after using the entire bottle.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Gorgeous smell, beautiful packaging. This is one of my "go to" scents and I stock up often. I purchased this at my local B&B in the mall.
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
Love Love Love this scent by Bath and Body Works!!! The scent lasts without being overbearing. I will definitely purchase this one again!
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
My all time go to smell... I mean besides Japanese cherry blossom... it stays on all day. And the sales as amazing. Buy 2 get 1 free etc.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I was really hoping to like this scent but unfortunately it wasn't for me. I guess it's just one of those scents that don't work with me.
Megan B.
Louisville, KY
My favorite scent! Only downside is the scent doesn't last long so I go through a bottle quickly because you have to keep reapplying it.
Audry B.
Brooksville , FL
The scent itself is worth the purchase! It fits in my purse for easy reapplication! Definitely recommend to anyone that loves new smells
Clara B.
Woods Cross, UT
Smells so good, its my favorite this year so far.
ever simce ive first started applying this loction my hands have been softer then ever!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Really like this fragrance, I’ve always been a fan of bath and body works and all of their products and this case isn’t much different
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.