BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Smells super pretty. It kind of reminds me of the way fruit roll ups smell. The smell lasts a surprising amount of time too for body spray.
Clara B.
Woods Cross, UT
Smells so good, its my favorite this year so far.
ever simce ive first started applying this loction my hands have been softer then ever!
Christie L.
I love this perfume I will never complain it lasts so long and smells so so good it makes me happy to have a perfume that smells so bomb
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
Love Love Love this scent by Bath and Body Works!!! The scent lasts without being overbearing. I will definitely purchase this one again!
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
My all time go to smell... I mean besides Japanese cherry blossom... it stays on all day. And the sales as amazing. Buy 2 get 1 free etc.
McKinzey C.
Man, WV
It's not too strong and it just the perfect amount of sexiness! One spray will last you all day and it smells amazing! Highly recommend.
Lynkethia C.
Smells amazing! Very feminine and sweet, the smell stays longer than most mists and my husband enjoys the smell on me. It's very classy.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I bought it on sale for US$14!! Good price,perfect smell 😍♥️ I bought it for my sister in law too cause she smelled me and she loved it.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this perfume it smells amazing and something I use often as well as the lotion its affordable and something great for gifting too
Diana carolina M.
Katy, TX
I need to say this one is the best fragrance ever made. Is amazing smell so good and for me is the best one that bath and body Works has
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.