BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 24 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
KHADIJAH M.
This wasn't my favorite fragrance. I actually can't believe I bought this one. I ended up turning into a gift. The scent just wasn't for me.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Not really a fan of this one. it doesn't last long on the skin at all. I'm more of fruity sweet kind of girl and this is more perfumey to me
Sadie G.
Lawton, OK
I love this with all my heart. It smells great and doesn't have a strong scent. I love the design on the bottle alot. I also have the lotion
Dyani F.
I was gifted this last Christmas. I love the scent. I'm not sure how to describe it. Except it smells great & u can wear it all year round!!
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
I received this as a Christmas present! I like the body mist because it isn't as strong as a perfume. It's very light and has a sweet smell!
Kaya M.
It smells very fresh yet like a strong smell that lasts. I have the body spray hand sanitizer and lotion tho this scent because it's so good!
Angel T.
Smells super good! But it doesn't last very long on me. I have to spray multiple times throughout the day to be able to continuously smell it
Austina L.
Yakima
This is one of my favorite scents. My hubby bought me 2 sprays, 3 lotions and 2 body washes of this scent because he loved it that much too!
Evonne B.
Enid
This is a amazing smell. Great price to. Love all these products.!! The scent last on this for awhile. I only had to apply it twice in 1 day.
Claudia S.
Brookhaven, GA
Nunca lo he probado pero me encantaria probarlo pues luce interesante el producto de perfume espero que me manden muestra de este producto
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.