BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
KHADIJAH M.
This wasn't my favorite fragrance. I actually can't believe I bought this one. I ended up turning into a gift. The scent just wasn't for me.
Shannon D.
This fragrance smells amazing. Pretty sure almost any girl would love this smell. Love the different options of lotion, spray, or body wash.
Kaya M.
It smells very fresh yet like a strong smell that lasts. I have the body spray hand sanitizer and lotion tho this scent because it's so good!
Angel T.
Smells super good! But it doesn't last very long on me. I have to spray multiple times throughout the day to be able to continuously smell it
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
I received this as a Christmas present! I like the body mist because it isn't as strong as a perfume. It's very light and has a sweet smell!
Christie L.
Las Vegas, NM
This perfume smells really really good i really love using this type of product it lasts u a long time and u will not regret purchasing it!(:
Sadie G.
United States
I love this with all my heart. It smells great and doesn't have a strong scent. I love the design on the bottle alot. I also have the lotion
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
The smell is captivating. It has a sweet scent that is not too strong or too light. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweet smells.
Nasaria G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite body spray! Beautiful scent, would say it's a sophisticated floral scent. Can be used day and night, shower gel is also amazing!
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
De esta marca, esta fragancia es mi favorita!! Aparte de que tiene un olor súper fresco y un toque dulce , es de duración media ! Me encanta!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.