BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria F.
Avenal
i totally love this fragarance, it dont have such a strong smell. & it smells very good dosent wear off quickly as well. i highly recommend it.
Amanda W.
Williamsburg, KY
i really like this scent. it smells amazing! i have purchased this same scent over 5 times.. i love it so much i just keep going back for more!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I am a HUGE perfume addict! I love all of bath and body works stuff but this is my new fav! I think it's seasonal so yall better go get some!!
Kenya S.
this smells so good. it has like a flowery scent. and the smell is long lasting. the bottle is so cute too. and the price of this is only $14.
Julie M.
This is my go to scent! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It isn't overpowering and makes me feel pretty and fully dressed for the day
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Love this scent! I don't even know how to describe it but I have it in spray and lotion and it's just a very girly nice scent! wear it everyday
Angele H.
I recieved this product as a Christmas present and I have been obsessed ever since. It is great for any occasion. And it smells soooooo good!!!
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
This is my go to most. It lasts such a long time and you really don’t need to spray a lot. It smells so good and everyone asks what I’m wearing
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works because it smells so good and last long. It smells more expenaive than it really is!
Isabella L.
Charleston
It’s smells great I absolutely love it the only thing is the smell only last a couple hours you have to spray it on you like 2 to 3 times a day
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.